Sol

Misc Sol 2.2.9

Login or Register an account to download this content
If you used drag and drop or copy/paste method of new Sol files to your assettocorsa folder and Windows asked you something like “Are you sure you want to replace...”, you installed it.
Now, another "dumb" question: How can I check the iinstalled version?
EDIT: Never mind, already replied in the previous posts. Sorry... :redface:

@Peter Boese
Pls, where to set the slider to hide unused icons.
The new version of sol or csp has added several icons to my taskbar that I will never use, so I would like to clean it up, but I've tried everything and can't remove them. Can you help-me? ;)

Attachments

• taskbar.jpg
    taskbar.jpg
    180.1 KB · Views: 192
Last edited:
Of course you can install it in CM with drag and drop, I do it for ages like this without any issues (I always had the pre-releases from discord, too). Just make sure after installing you go to the mods section and disable it and then enable it again. It works fine without any issues.

It's working like a charm here.
I already used CSP 01.36 in SOL 1.3x without the usual problems for a few weeks.
But with 1.4x I'm getting >150 to >180FPS depending on track/cars vs 135/140FPS in 1.3x

Thanks Peter.

Cheers
Robin

my sky now is black!!! help me please
Please install it like it is described in the guide. You need a certain CSP version and you have to do a manual install of Sol. If the error still occurs, please post a Screenshot ingame with open Sol_weather app, like the install guide tells also...

Last edited:
Thank.j you Peter - all good,

Just a note to others - please make sure you delete the files (not the folders) within Common & Loaded files, as per Peter's Guide, otherwise you may get washed out, almost winter-like graphics.

I have done everything like in the guide, but still the game colors looks like winter, dont know what im doing wrong, reinstalled track configs and vao.Sorry, im new to the game.

the "sol_weather" app ingame should tell you

or first line in
assettocorsa\extension\weather-controllers\sol\controller.lua or
assettocorsa\extension\weather\sol\weather.lua

it was mentioned earlier on page 155

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 11 23.4%
  • More leagues

Votes: 7 14.9%
  • Prizes