SimHub - TV Style Side & Scrolling Leaderboards + Timings SideScreen

Apps SimHub - TV Style Side & Scrolling Leaderboards + Timings SideScreen 6.6.7

Login or Register an account to download this content
Just wondering, so far the leaderboard works with just about every game I used it with but not in iRacing, the grid UI shows up and even track temps and fastest lap appears, but all the player names doesn't. Does it normally work in iRacing or is that as far as it'll go?

Just wondering, so far the leaderboard works with just about every game I used it with but not in iRacing, the grid UI shows up and even track temps and fastest lap appears, but all the player names doesn't. Does it normally work in iRacing or is that as far as it'll go?
Hi Tekno.
It only works for games I can test (and I do not have iRacing).
Due to the extra data (flags/pits etc) I need to do extra work so I made it to be that it cannot work for all 'out of the box'.
The names and times could work for all games (Simhub does do this as standard) but then you would be missing the extra features I have made and you may as well just have a generic names leaderboard.
As I get a game working for ALL the features (as much as is possible)..I then add it to the list of compatible games.
To get iRacing working I would need a replay file (I am not planning on purchasing iRacing) that can cover/trigger certain events such as flag triggers and pit entries.

If you could provide a Simhub replay file I will be happy to look at adding it..

The replay would need pit entry by player + at least 1 other opponent..
Also flag triggers..green/yellow/black etc..basically drive like a t#$t to see how many different events can be triggered..
I do not know if you can do this without getting shouted at by other drivers etc...

Hi Tekno.
It only works for games I can test (and I do not have iRacing).
Due to the extra data (flags/pits etc) I need to do extra work so I made it to be that it cannot work for all 'out of the box'.
The names and times could work for all games (Simhub does do this as standard) but then you would be missing the extra features I have made and you may as well just have a generic names leaderboard.
As I get a game working for ALL the features (as much as is possible)..I then add it to the list of compatible games.
To get iRacing working I would need a replay file (I am not planning on purchasing iRacing) that can cover/trigger certain events such as flag triggers and pit entries.

If you could provide a Simhub replay file I will be happy to look at adding it..

The replay would need pit entry by player + at least 1 other opponent..
Also flag triggers..green/yellow/black etc..basically drive like a t#$t to see how many different events can be triggered..
I do not know if you can do this without getting shouted at by other drivers etc...
I can probably go try a hosted race with some friends and see what I can do.

PS- you can always do the $5/3 month promo if you have time to mess around with it yourself one day.

I do believe I have RRRE 90% done..
Just not 100% that the flags are working at the correct times..I cannot trigger them on demand as I have not got it installed yet.
I will try to release with both RRRE support and the tweaks for Pepa..

Very interested in your leaderboard. However it isn't loading in Simhub ... says "an error occurred" in the additional plugins tab. I'm using 6.3.7 Simhub and put the dll in it's root dir.

Very interested in your leaderboard. However it isn't loading in Simhub ... says "an error occurred" in the additional plugins tab. I'm using 6.3.7 Simhub and put the dll in it's root dir.
Have you checked the permissions/unblocked on the dll file?
Does the leaderboard show in the list?
Does the plugin show in the list?

I think I am on 6.3.6 as .7 did not add anything I needed..that should not be an issue.

Last edited:
Ok now. Contacted Wotever and he told me how to unblock it ... thanks for a great addition.

Maybe you've already done this but I wanted to track opponent's top speeds, like Trackmap did. My topspeed is available, but doesn't seem that opponents is.

Ok now. Contacted Wotever and he told me how to unblock it ... thanks for a great addition.

Maybe you've already done this but I wanted to track opponent's top speeds, like Trackmap did. My topspeed is available, but doesn't seem that opponents is.
Happy you got it working..
Wotever is the man :)
Top speeds is something I have planned for an 'extended' version I am working on.
I plan to have an option where you can see all sector times/speeds etc...if the data is there for each game.
Not going to be very soon..but planned for near future.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.