SimHub - TV Style Side & Scrolling Leaderboards + Timings SideScreen

Apps SimHub - TV Style Side & Scrolling Leaderboards + Timings SideScreen 6.6.7

Login or Register an account to download this content
What do you mean replay file? Sorry this is my second account
Replay recorded by Simhub. It records all the data needed so you can test dashboards without the game running.
I can then test using cars/tracks/games I don't have :)

Top right of Simhub.
Set it to record..do a couple of laps with other racers/ai then put it back to LIVE to save the replay.
Go to the Simhub folder and you will find a folder called replays.
In there you will find an RF2 folder..
In there is the replay file..

Everything works fine, only Mercedes and Alfa romeo not, there are rf2 icons
Easy fix...
RF2 was not outputting the full name...too many characters..
I was looking for an exact match to Mercedes AMG Petronas Motorsport...RF2 was cutting off the 't':
upload_2018-3-25_15-33-20.png

The Alfa Romeo Saubers are not in this replay so cannot test if they work or not..
Do you want to do another replay with all teams so I can test them all before I release another version with this fix in it?

I have few questions . I changed That Mercedes AMG ......... to Mercedes (only). Then I chamged car class in timing screen to Mercedes everywhere but it still didnt work. If I want only Mercedes not Mercedes AMG Petronas M., where shoould I owerwrite it? Which files I mean. Only in Dashboardstemplates/TVLEADEBOARDSIDE and than in Timing Screen overwrite all M. AMG P. M to Mercedes?

I have few questions . I changed That Mercedes AMG ......... to Mercedes (only). Then I chamged car class in timing screen to Mercedes everywhere but it still didnt work. If I want only Mercedes not Mercedes AMG Petronas M., where shoould I owerwrite it? Which files I mean. Only in Dashboardstemplates/TVLEADEBOARDSIDE and than in Timing Screen overwrite all M. AMG P. M to Mercedes?
Get your end (RF2 veh files etc) sorted with what you want to call them.
I will then match that my end once you are done.
Send me another replay file with at least one car of all the teams racing and I will make the changes if any are needed.
All the other names work fine but if you start changing names again it will break my coding as I have it looking for an exact name hard coded.

If RF2 shows just Mercedes now I will need to change my end to look for just Mercedes instead of M AMG etc...

I have a current working version based on the replay you sent me last time but you said the Sauber wasn't working..but the replay did not have any Sauber cars to test the data.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 11 23.9%
  • More leagues

Votes: 7 15.2%
  • Prizes

Votes: 8 17.4%
  • Trophies

Votes: 5 10.9%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 3 6.5%