Leaderboards for use in SimHub.
1 scrolling for the bottom (or top) of the screen..(1920px wide)
1 for the side...
- Top 20 position ONLY but if you are outside the Top 20 it will always show your position/pit/time etc in slot 20..
- Multiclass icons.. work in PCars2 and for standard classes of RF2.
(If you tell me your custom class name I can add it...+ a custom icon if you want)
- You/Opponent pit status for all supported games (RF2, F12017,PCars2,AssettoCorsa).
- Number of pit stops for you/opponent.
- Positions gained/lost since race start.
(If you pause your game and lose data stream and then come back in to the game again, the positions lost/gained will mess up and start from your current position...sorry..)..
- F12017 tyre compounds
- RFactor 2 tyre compounds (use 'Additional Plugins option to turn on/off).
- ALL FLAGS for PCars2, Assetto Corsa, F12017 and RF2 (I think)
- Fastest lap time popup as/when fastest lap time is broken.
Tells you who/how fast/what class and what car...
- Project Cars 2 pit messages popup
- 'Battle for X' random place popup with gap between drivers
- DNF and DQ indications for RF2/PCars2 + an attempt at DNF for Assetto Corsa
IN ADDITIONAL PLUGINS SECTION:
- THEMES (go to my Plugin options)
- Scroll speed for scrolling leaderboard
- RF2 tyre compound info selector
BEST VIEWED IN TRANSPARENCY MODE
Drop both folders into Simhub/DashTemplates folder (usually C:\Program Files (x86)\SimHub\DashTemplates).
You need to install my plugin (.dll file in the zip) to get the features to work.
Drop it into the root directory of SimHub (usually C:\Program Files (x86)\SimHub), start SimHub and activate it in the Settings/Plugins section.
Access the leaderboards from the dash picker menu.
Select options in the plugins menu:
If you cannot see the plugin inside Simhub then please check the security permissions of the dll file. Right click on the dll and click properties, click unblock then click ok.
Restart Simhub and it should appear in the list of plugins.
**Please note that setting the leaderboard option in Simhub to 'class only' DOES NOT WORK WITH THIS LEADERBOARD.... YET...sorry**