SimHub - TV Style Side & Scrolling Leaderboards + Timings SideScreen

Apps SimHub - TV Style Side & Scrolling Leaderboards + Timings SideScreen 6.6.7

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi, I would like to ask you about team colours again. In .veh files, what is text, that I need? (Ex.classes, Manufacturer or what?). If I want to create my own picture, where should I place it?
I have not made it so you can add your own..I need to do it from my end.
If you want a custom class icon for specific cars I will need a logo picture and to know exactly what class name the vehicle is.
You could call them "pepa" class in the .veh if you wanted to (for example) and I would make it show the custom class icon for all cars of pepa class..
Or for your F1 colours in RF2 (rather than class icon) you would have pepa class and pepa_mercedes/pepa_ferrari etc as the manufacturer..
I could then use this to add the correct colours just for you without affecting other classes and car types.

Whatever you decide to call them (as long as it does not clash with other standard class/car names) let me know and I can manually add them in.

upload_2018-3-17_20-28-7.png

What is the word, that is important for me? Manufacturer or classes? And where should I write that (Manufacturer or classes) I saw some class code, but its not in TV Leaderboard Side so im a bit confused. Where shoul I write that (Manufacturer or classes)?

I mean that. If I have pictures, Manufacturer or classes names, what should I do next?
Are you wanting a custom icon or a colour shown?
I cannot do both at the moment.

If it is icons then I will need the picture file(s) sending to me.
If all of the manufacturer names (for the cars you are racing against) are unique (Sauber-Ferrari is unique enough) then I just need a list of the exact manufacturers names that you want to have shown with the picture you want.

So for custom icons you tell me (manufacturer = picture):
Suaber-Ferrari = Sauber Icon
Mercedes-AMG = Mercedes icon...etc..
And you send me the icon you want shown.
I will then add these to the next release.

For colours I just need a list of the manufacturers names as shown in the .veh file of each car....

It is not user customisable...I need to do it in the code.

1) Ferrari = Ferrari 2) Mercedes= Mercedes 3) Redbull= Red Bull-TAG Heuer 4) Forceindia = Force India-Mercedes 5) Haas = Haas-Ferrari 6) Sauber = Sauber-Ferrari 7)Tororosso = Toro Rosso-Honda 8)Renault = Renault 9) Williams = Williams-Mercedes 10) Mclaren = McLaren
Here it is :)

1) Ferrari = Ferrari 2) Mercedes= Mercedes 3) Redbull= Red Bull-TAG Heuer 4) Forceindia = Force India-Mercedes 5) Haas = Haas-Ferrari 6) Sauber = Sauber-Ferrari 7)Tororosso = Toro Rosso-Honda 8)Renault = Renault 9) Williams = Williams-Mercedes 10) Mclaren = McLaren
Thanks.
Will hopefully have these added in a couple of days..

Well...RF2 does not give the team name or manufacturer out through the telemetry...so...the only way I can see round it will be if the VehicleName or better still..VehicleClass.. is unique instead.
Is there anywhere (in .veh file or something?) for you to set this?
I do not do car modding so do not know where you need to do it..

I gave myself (in the background code) an option of adding custom CLASS icons but not per car type..if you can modify each class it will be a lot easier..

Update#1...Vehicle name is (I think) very possible..and probably better for you.
Can you get a list of the exact vehicle names?

Last edited:
I sent you picture of .veh. So please tell me, what do you need. Is it " Sauber_09" (name of .veh) or shuld I change car class onevery .veh?

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.