SimHub - TV Style Side & Scrolling Leaderboards + Timings SideScreen

Apps SimHub - TV Style Side & Scrolling Leaderboards + Timings SideScreen 6.6.7

Login or Register an account to download this content
Maybe I found a bug?

your sector variables (in rF2), suddenly shows "1" regarding where the yellow flag happens on track.

GarySwallowDataPlugin.Generic.Sector1YellowFlag
GarySwallowDataPlugin.Generic.Sector2YellowFlag
GarySwallowDataPlugin.Generic.Sector3YellowFlag

Hello Gary - awesome work!

I have a little Question about the ACC TV-Side Leaderboard.

As long as I am driving the Car, it works like it should. But on Endurance Races after a Driver Swap it goes to the "Waiting for Data" Mode and shows no Leaderboard anymore.

Here the Video to show what imean. We made a Pitstop with Driver swap and it went in Waiting Mode.

Is there a way to keep Data when the other driver is driving?

Last edited:
Hi guys.. apologies for delays in answering..
I have been far too busy in my worklife recently so have not had any chance to do anything with this.
I have not turned my pc on since Xmas...
I am not sure how soon I can get back into this so sadly cannot comment on any bug fixes or new item requests.
As soon as I can get back into it..the sooner I can make an update.
Stay safe guys.....

Hi guys.. apologies for delays in answering..
I have been far too busy in my worklife recently so have not had any chance to do anything with this.
I have not turned my pc on since Xmas...
I am not sure how soon I can get back into this so sadly cannot comment on any bug fixes or new item requests.
As soon as I can get back into it..the sooner I can make an update.
Stay safe guys.....
its great to hear something about you!!! No problem Gary take your time, i wish you the best and hopefully you can be back very soon

Hi, not sure if Gary or someone else could help, but I install the all the files as mentioned and unblock the dll. However, when I run Simhub, it causes one of the CPU cores to then run flat out. If I remove the GarySwallow.PluginSdk.dll from my Simhub folder, Simhub runs normally. I also checked the System Log and no errors appeared either.

Any ideas?

Thanks for the help and support..

Its possible to see names and all the data in Iracing? i only can see this

Attachments

• Sin título.png
    Sin título.png
    158.7 KB · Views: 114
Hey Gary or someone else who can help me with a fix for my problem.
I cast an online F1 2020 league and i just got done installing the overlays, BUT the names for the online Drivers are just driver#(number of the driver) i can change that manually in the f12020drivernames.txt (or however its called) but i want it to make it dynamic so it gets the names from steam and sets them in the .txt or just adjust the overlay with the steam names. Is it possible or do i have to manually change the names?
Kind regards iTsRockyyy

Hey Gary or someone else who can help me with a fix for my problem.
I cast an online F1 2020 league and i just got done installing the overlays, BUT the names for the online Drivers are just driver#(number of the driver) i can change that manually in the f12020drivernames.txt (or however its called) but i want it to make it dynamic so it gets the names from steam and sets them in the .txt or just adjust the overlay with the steam names. Is it possible or do i have to manually change the names?
Kind regards iTsRockyyy
For now you have to change it manually

Hi guys I'm trying to create a F1 Style stopwatch for rFactor 2 and I had almost everything nailed down, animations and all that, but unfortunately now I'm hitting a wall when it comes to sector and lap times because I don't seem to be able to find the right data.

That's where I got so far, but now I can't find a way to show the right deltas because I don't have a consistent way of getting the best s1, s2 and s3 from the best lap of the session while also having the absolute best s1, s2 and s3 independent of laptime. One of the main problems I'm finding is that if you get a fastest s1 while you are first, you automatically replace the best s1 for the leader and there is no way of comparing the new to the old anymore. Also if you register a fastest s1 and then abort the lap, the game will show it in purple and mark it as best of the session but the Overal.Sector1Best will not change.

Same thing happens with best final laptime, if you improve it, there is no previous best to compare to. In some places I've seen a variable called GarySwallowDataPlugin.Overall.OldFastestLapTime but I don't seem to have it so I don't know if it was there in the past and then removed

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Last edited:
Dear GarySwallow,

thank you, have done a fantastic job. I have a problem with drivers name for F12020 game. The drivers names of F1 serie are ok but the F2 serie drivers name seems to have some problems.

I edited the file "GarySwallowF12020DriverNames.txt" file properly as suggested in the PDF present in the GS - option folder and I have activated the plugin in Simhub but, as you can see in the picture, the drivers names are not reported properly.

For example, the driver KING appear a lot of time and others are not properly postioned according to the positioning in the race, even if they car numbers were assigned in the right way in the "GarySwallowF12020DriverNames.txt" file.

Thanks in advance for any support.

Bye!

Immagine.png

Hi Gary, Brilliant work on the plugin!

I was looking through the files and I found a SessionLog txt file, which is saving quali results.

It only saves top10 though, any chance you could let me know if picking up top 20 is doable?

Thanks!

Is it possible to show interval's between each position using the TV Side Leaderboard in AC? I have intervals selected but it only shows gap to 1st and best times... so I just want to be sure I'm not doing something incorrectly.

I am using the TV Side leaderboard which is amazing IMO. It has taken me a ton of trial and error and learning as I knew nothing about simhub but after recently installing a buttkicker I decided to dive right in to editing this leaderboard and learning. I did reach out to mod creator for some help but I understand he doesn't want to be teaching people something they can learn on their own, which I did... still a lot of work to be done but its coming along.

I tried moving session time to the top left corner underneath the practice line but for some reason it just won't go up there... if anyone has any advice as to how to make that happen I'd greatly appreciate it.

Anyways, heres my WIP of my F1 TV Side style leaderboard using Gary's template.

Attachments

• leaderboardscreen.png
    leaderboardscreen.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 77
97% done with my edit side tv leaderboard. I was going for as close to an authentic F1 broadcast leaderboard as i could. Happy with the results overall.

I put about 18-20hrs into editing and learning simhub as I went along. It was prety frustrating and grueling at times but the satisfaction I now have from it all is entirely worth it.

Last bit I have to do is just move a few things over to tighten everything up and not have leaderboard so wide.

Let me know any feedback!

Attachments

• 97doneleader.png
    97doneleader.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 78
I've just a stupid question, sorry for that. I've installed the halo dash plugin and it works fine in overlap with AC when I drive. Is there any chance to use it in overlap on replays also? I tried but it seems it does miss the telemetry data... Since I use VR it is useless on drive mode to me. Thanks for any suggestions.

I have just downloaded this and plan to install later. How does this work with ACC in terms of leaderboards and sector deltas? I would love to have it as a second screen just as a race info screen. It looks great though.

Hi everyone,

How can we run Driver Line up when game is offline (On F12020 between Qualify and Race Session for exemple) ?
During this time, values of GarySwallowDataPlugin.Generic.Static.GridXXXXXX are empty, so the driver line up is empty (the GridOrderDriverDetails.txt is good).

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 19 12.8%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 16 10.7%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 19 12.8%
  • Thursday

Votes: 18 12.1%
  • Friday

Votes: 54 36.2%
  • Saturday

Votes: 87 58.4%