SimHub - TV Style Side & Scrolling Leaderboards + Timings SideScreen

Apps SimHub - TV Style Side & Scrolling Leaderboards + Timings SideScreen 6.6.7

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hey guys! I've been looking on the designs that come with this package, and the Dunlop Super2 6.4 is for me the best looking leaderboard, but, I have some sort of problem while using it on AC, mainly with the indicators (maybe because it is programmed for RF2?), the positions tab isn't working really properly (image 1), as of the PIT indicators (image 3), which for some reason the leaderboard always shows that everyone is on the pits.

And also, the race numbers, they just don't show, at all. (image 2)

tbh, idk how to fix it in the code, that's why I came here to ask for help from anyone who knows how to fix it, really appreciate it!

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    465.3 KB · Views: 131
  • 2.png
    2.png
    292.2 KB · Views: 143
  • 3.png
    3.png
    602.8 KB · Views: 122
Anyone know where i can find this exact stopwatch with the sector splits or one similar for it to work in Automobilista, Rfactor2 and Assetto Corsa ?
Cheers!
Col.

Attachments

• Stopwatch.jpg
    Stopwatch.jpg
    408.2 KB · Views: 101
Hi Gary,
I've tried to download your plugin, but I keep getting the same error log every time.
It says:

ERROR - An error occured while loading plugin settings control for Gary Swallow Plugin: System.IO.DirectoryNotFoundException: Could not find a part of the path 'D:\SimHub\DashTemplates\GS - Options\GarySwallowOptions.txt'.
at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
at System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy, Boolean useLongPath, Boolean checkHost)
at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy, Boolean useLongPath, Boolean checkHost)
at System.IO.StreamReader..ctor(String path, Encoding encoding, Boolean detectEncodingFromByteOrderMarks, Int32 bufferSize, Boolean checkHost)
at System.IO.StreamReader..ctor(String path)
at GarySwallow.PluginSdk.SettingsControl..ctor()
at GarySwallow.PluginSdk.GarySwallowDataPlugin.GetWPFSettingsControl(PluginManager pluginManager)
at SimHubWPF.MainWindow.LoadPluginsControls()

I've done everything on the read first text several times and have tried almost everything on this thread to get it to work but I have made no progress. Is there any way to fix this?

When loading the F1 TV Driver Name into OBS it doesn't work properly, as you can see in the next image there is a white square and the logo of the team isn't visible at all. It's a known issue or i'm doing something wrong ?

p.s: thanks for this, it's great
1623282339024.png

Hi, first of all, congrats for such work with the plugin.

The things is: I'm making new overlays for our F1 2020 league streaming. I've been working with records from SimHub to read the data, and I find out when a VSC is out, the variable " [GarySwallowDataPlugin.SafetyCar.VirtualSafetyCarActive]" is False... I don't know if this is because I'm reading data from a record of SimHub or an issue of the plugin with the F1 2020.

I'll be very thankfull if someone can give some info about this issue...

Thanks!

[Edit] I just remembered something else ... Isn't there a variable to show +5 penalties or a DT? It would be great if they are available... Thanks, again!

Last edited:
Hey, great Dashboard!

On the second monitor broadcaster view the best sector times are not updating (all at 00:00:00).

Game is F1 2019 so I guess others don't have the problem as I didn't find anything related in the web.

Any idea?

Hi Gary, your plugin simply awesome with F1 2020 but most of the fields I cannot make them work with F1 2021, are you planning an update? Thank you and regards :)

Hello there, I recently installed GarySwallow plugin F1TV and it works nicely. But I struggle to find hotkeys to swtich overlay. What I want to do is switch Leaderboard like I do while casting league race (Delta, Tyres, Penalties, Gained & Lost). I've noticed there are options to see delta (Interval), Tyres and Gained & Lost, but can't find the hotkey. Is there hotkeys in some readme file?

Firstly, of course, GREAT PLUGIN! WOW! Having a lot of fun playing with this one (aren't I meant to be driving??? not designing...), thanks so much Gary.

I 'think' I've spotted a problem in the logic for a couple of the parameters... the Sector Best values... e.g. "Overall.Sector2Best" and "Overall.Sector3Best". I'm playing rFactor 2... sample track I've been using is Bathurst, but tried other tracks too. This is resulting in purple and green sector indicators on the HUD changing unexpectedly and to incorrect values - showing cars have had purple sectors in Sector 2, when they've only just finished Sector 1.

Symptoms are below. Hope this helps!
- you start a race (easiest with race to see the symptoms, but happens in other sessions too)... and the grid completes a full lap (lap 1), setting SectorBest values for the first time in each of the three sectors. At the completion of Sector 1 on the second lap, the "Sector2Best" value updates (even though the cars are only just starting to enter Sector 2. Then, as the cars enter Sector 3, the "Sector3Best" value updates (even though the cars are only just starting to enter Sector 3). Also, it doesn't just update once when the lead car crosses, it does so when other cars cross into the sector also. (for example, the lead car finishes Lap 2 Sector 1 , and immediately the Sector2Best value updates... then the car in position 2 immediately behind the first car finishes Sector 1, and again the Sector2Best value updates again, etc).

Of course, if these symptoms suggest there is something simple I'm doing wrong, I'm happy to hear about it.

Congrats again on an amazing piece of work!!!!

Only other observation was that the Current Fuel levels for opposition cars comes up as NULL. Again, I'm in rFactor 2... I'm assuming the values aren't available for rF2 in the plugin.

Cheers again,
Sachmo

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes