SimHub - TV Style Side & Scrolling Leaderboards + Timings SideScreen

Apps SimHub - TV Style Side & Scrolling Leaderboards + Timings SideScreen 6.6.7

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi Gary, it tryed to get the f1 2019 overlay to work in rfactor 2 with simhub and when i boot up simhub i get the error: an error occured while loading plugin settings control for gary swallow plugin(see logs for details)

the log:

An error occured while loading plugin settings control for Gary Swallow Plugin: System.IO.DirectoryNotFoundException: Could not find a part of the path 'C:\Program Files (x86)\SimHub\DashTemplates\GS - Options\GarySwallowOptions.txt'.
at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
at System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy, Boolean useLongPath, Boolean checkHost)
at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy, Boolean useLongPath, Boolean checkHost)
at System.IO.StreamReader..ctor(String path, Encoding encoding, Boolean detectEncodingFromByteOrderMarks, Int32 bufferSize, Boolean checkHost)
at System.IO.StreamReader..ctor(String path)
at GarySwallow.PluginSdk.SettingsControl..ctor()
at GarySwallow.PluginSdk.GarySwallowDataPlugin.GetWPFSettingsControl(PluginManager pluginManager)
at SimHubWPF.MainWindow.LoadPluginsControls()

I am not that good with computers so i apologise in advance for the probably stupid question, but can you help me please?

Last edited:
Hi Gary, it tryed to get the f1 2019 overlay to work in rfactor 2 with simhub and when i boot up simhub i get the error: an error occured while loading plugin settings control for gary swallow plugin(see logs for details)

the log:

An error occured while loading plugin settings control for Gary Swallow Plugin: System.IO.DirectoryNotFoundException: Could not find a part of the path 'C:\Program Files (x86)\SimHub\DashTemplates\GS - Options\GarySwallowOptions.txt'.
at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
at System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy, Boolean useLongPath, Boolean checkHost)
at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy, Boolean useLongPath, Boolean checkHost)
at System.IO.StreamReader..ctor(String path, Encoding encoding, Boolean detectEncodingFromByteOrderMarks, Int32 bufferSize, Boolean checkHost)
at System.IO.StreamReader..ctor(String path)
at GarySwallow.PluginSdk.SettingsControl..ctor()
at GarySwallow.PluginSdk.GarySwallowDataPlugin.GetWPFSettingsControl(PluginManager pluginManager)
at SimHubWPF.MainWindow.LoadPluginsControls()

I am not that good with computers so i apologise in advance for the probably stupid question, but can you help me please?
Have you copied all of the folders?
You are missing the options file....
You need all of the folders copied into the dashtemplates folder..
If you do have them all already installed (and it used to work ok) try replacing the options file with the one from the zip file..

Last edited:
Have you copied all of the folders?
You are missing the options file....
You need all of the folders copied into the dashtemplates folder..
If you do have them all already installed (and it used to work ok) try replacing the options file with the one from the zip file..

I think so, i extracted the options file to the dashtemplatefolder instead of copying from the rar file as i can't copy it for some some reason. So the options file is just sitting there, when i open the dashtemplates folder, between futurerab file and handgotn file wich i presume it shouldn't be? i am a complete noob with these things:cry:

Edit: i am so stupid, i got it working, i copied the whole folder and it worked. Sorry for being such a noob. Thanks for helping:)

Last edited:
How do I change the name from Gary Swallow to my name I cant find a way at all to change it
Go to Additional Plugins on the left of Simhub..
Then click on GarySwallowPlugin at the top.
This will give you 3 pages of options for my plugin.
Page 3 has the MyTeam name and team...
Change them and it will save

Hi Gary, just downloaded and testing your work, mostly because i was looking for a nice leaderboard. Yours looks amazing, but in ACC i'm having a lot of blank fields (as per screenshoot below).
Is that because game doesn't provide the data or because i did something wrong in the setup process? (i'm using latest version of SimHub).
Cattura.JPG

thanks in advance for any support provided and for your work on this! :)

Hi Gary, just downloaded and testing your work, mostly because i was looking for a nice leaderboard. Yours looks amazing, but in ACC i'm having a lot of blank fields (as per screenshoot below).
Is that because game doesn't provide the data or because i did something wrong in the setup process? (i'm using latest version of SimHub).
View attachment 431396
thanks in advance for any support provided and for your work on this! :)
ACC is not currently supported properly yet as the data from online sessions (apart from your own data) is shocking.
It leaves drivers data that have left the session which makes things really hard to use.
There is no simple way of ignoring these drivers because the data still shows them as active drivers.
Also it does not tell you any sector data (which sector the driver is in, current sector times etc) for any opponents.
Hopefully my next update will have a working solution....

wow, thanks for super fast reply! So, also car model annd tyre are not supposed to appear? Given so, till your next update, i would try to learn how to edit the leadearboard and hide that colums. Thank you again! :)

wow, thanks for super fast reply! So, also car model annd tyre are not supposed to appear? Given so, till your next update, i would try to learn how to edit the leadearboard and hide that colums. Thank you again! :)
Grab the beta plugin from post#1 of this discussion (if you haven't already) and try that....

Do you mean the observed driver in spectator mode?
AC or ACC?
In standard AC (not ACC), and specifically which camera/view is currently being used with observed driver when the F1 and F6 keys are used to cycle through the available camera views.
For example the several camera views that are editable with the Camera Editor.

Last edited:
What game are you using?
Is this while using the pit timer overlay?
RF2, the error occured when using the F1 2019 Style HALO Overlay as a dashboard element on a multiplayer server, the dashboard did not work when I was driving, it could not show me the gear, the rpm, the accel and brake.
But all this functions work well when I am using it in singleplayer.

Last edited:
RF2, the error occured when using the F1 2019 Style HALO Overlay as a dashboard element on a multiplayer server, the dashboard did not work when I was driving, it could not show me the gear, the rpm, the accel and brake.
But all this functions work well when I am using it in singleplayer.
Did you make the changes to the UnsubscribedBuffersMask as described in post#1 of this discussion forum?

In standard AC (not ACC), and specifically which camera/view is currently being used with observed driver when the F1 and F6 keys are used to cycle through the available camera views.
For example the several camera views that are editable with the Camera Editor.
I will see if this is available/useable data from the game...

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 16 11.9%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 15 11.1%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 14 10.4%
  • Thursday

Votes: 16 11.9%
  • Friday

Votes: 50 37.0%
  • Saturday

Votes: 80 59.3%