SimHub - TV Style Side & Scrolling Leaderboards + Timings SideScreen

Apps SimHub - TV Style Side & Scrolling Leaderboards + Timings SideScreen 6.6.7

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hey Gary, your Broadcast 2nd screen, is there an easy way to edit the header and remove some of the columns?
Hi Paul,
The entire thing is grouped into rows so you would need to edit each row to remove/move stuff around.
The removal part would be the longest part to do (time wise) as you would need to go into each row group and manually delete the part.
The moving/resizing part can be done by searching for the name of the textbox in dashstudio..this will give you a list of all named the same and you can then click each one in turn and adjust the sizes/positions (sadly you cannot delete this way..but you could hide them this way).
The headers are part of a widget so you just need to edit the widget to remove/move/resize the column headers....

Hi Paul,
The entire thing is grouped into rows so you would need to edit each row to remove/move stuff around.
The removal part would be the longest part to do (time wise) as you would need to go into each row group and manually delete the part.
The moving/resizing part can be done by searching for the name of the textbox in dashstudio..this will give you a list of all named the same and you can then click each one in turn and adjust the sizes/positions (sadly you cannot delete this way..but you could hide them this way).
The headers are part of a widget so you just need to edit the widget to remove/move/resize the column headers....
based on UP and down position gain not working in ACC, can you add a "hide" to the themes for this function

Also noticed under race, there are some empty entries in the F1 style list, but for the full list (1080p window) data visible (ppl who left the race already, or didn't started - left after Q)

Last edited:
Hi man, your plugin is awesome. I am having problems with the F1 TV Halo Overlay. I followed your instructions and i opened the overlay from SimHub, then when i go to the track the overlay seems to connect to the game but it remains stuck into Neutral and it doesnt get any data. Any solutions? Thanks in advance

Hi man, your plugin is awesome. I am having problems with the F1 TV Halo Overlay. I followed your instructions and i opened the overlay from SimHub, then when i go to the track the overlay seems to connect to the game but it remains stuck into Neutral and it doesnt get any data. Any solutions? Thanks in advance
I am using Assetto Corsa

very cool plug in but on PS4 to PC on project Cars 2 im showing no information in the broadcaster screen. The only data that shows up is current lap.

Is this feature enabled for projects cars 2?

Do you see any names on any of the leaderboards?
Try using the generic leaderboard that comes with Simhub.
Is it only mine that do not show details?

Last edited:
So everything works except the leader boards. It does not display laptimes, deltas, track maps. However it also does it on the simhub default one so the issue looks like a simhub problem. Have contacted simhub to find out why

I think the issue is my IP adress. Could i ask do you know where this goes in the simhub software?
The IP address is entered in the config screen of the game...so you need to enter your PC IP address on your PS4...not your PS4 IP address in Simhub...
You also need to make sure your firewall does not block it..

Hi Gary, PS4 PC2 does not allow you to enter in the game. You only get two options. I have another APP called RS-Dash and that works without issues. It uses the PC1 setting so a little unstable but does everything not as nice as yours.

The odd thing is that i can get each of the car data (RPM, gear etc ) without any issues. The only thing that doesnt work is leader boards, sector times etc. So im down to something is wrong with Simhub.

I have asked SIMHUB for some help.

Hi Gary! excellent job!
I have 2 problems. (i think)
first: my overlay GS F1TV driver names 6.4 don't show up.
second: my show observed driver overlay only shows the position and team name, so,
how to show the driver name?
sorry for noob questions!!

Game: F1 2018
edit:sorry, i forgot to mention that my career driver's name does not appear in the leaderboard it only shows "Idonline101"

Last edited:
I confirm that I can't use the Halo Overlay on Assetto Corsa. I tried reinstalling and other things but it doesn't work for me, it remains idle into neutral gear and it doesn't receive the input from the game. I haven't got this problem for other overlays, that's a shame because it seems to be beautiful if it works. Anyone has my same problem and if so someone could explain me how to fix this? Thanks

It will be because I use 'Observed Driver' position from the opponent data for other games...
If you look at 1st position it will return the data for that driver..
If you are driving..and in 1st place.. it does not return the 'player' data..it returns the 'opponent in 1st place' data...
Sadly for AC..this means very basic data as AC does not give anything other than basic timing for opponents..other games give loads more data (like gear, speed, throttle position etc).
If you only wanted to use this while YOU are driving you just need to edit the overlay so it does not look at Observed Driver data but instead looks at the standard data that Simhub gives for throttle, gear etc...this is YOUR data as a driver.
I do not use this data as Simhub already gives it..
My stuff is aimed towards spectating a race instead of driving in it...but AC is awful for this as it gives no useable data for other drivers..

It's official...ACC is a pain in the ass.
I can get opponent data perfectly when playing offline..but as soon as you go online ACC has data for players that have left the sessions (even if they left in qualifying) still showing in a race session...and no way of seeing if that data should be ignored... duplicate names, cars etc...
What a pain....

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 4 5.8%
  • Monthly

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Yearly

Votes: 5 7.2%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 0 0.0%