SimHub - TV Style Side & Scrolling Leaderboards + Timings SideScreen

Apps SimHub - TV Style Side & Scrolling Leaderboards + Timings SideScreen 6.6.7

Login or Register an account to download this content
I'm getting this error in system log of simhub, any idea? its not loading the dll.

Code:
[2018-03-25 16:45:25,673] ERROR - First chance exception errorSystem.IO.FileLoadException: Could not load file or assembly 'file:///E:\Program Files (x86)\SimHub\GarySwallow.PluginSdk.dll' or one of its dependencies. Operation is not supported. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131515)
File name: 'file:///E:\Program Files (x86)\SimHub\GarySwallow.PluginSdk.dll' ---> System.NotSupportedException: An attempt was made to load an assembly from a network location which would have caused the assembly to be sandboxed in previous versions of the .NET Framework. This release of the .NET Framework does not enable CAS policy by default, so this load may be dangerous. If this load is not intended to sandbox the assembly, please enable the loadFromRemoteSources switch. See http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=155569 for more information.
   at System.Reflection.RuntimeAssembly._nLoad(AssemblyName fileName, String codeBase, Evidence assemblySecurity, RuntimeAssembly locationHint, StackCrawlMark& stackMark, IntPtr pPrivHostBinder, Boolean throwOnFileNotFound, Boolean forIntrospection, Boolean suppressSecurityChecks)
   at System.Reflection.RuntimeAssembly.nLoad(AssemblyName fileName, String codeBase, Evidence assemblySecurity, RuntimeAssembly locationHint, StackCrawlMark& stackMark, IntPtr pPrivHostBinder, Boolean throwOnFileNotFound, Boolean forIntrospection, Boolean suppressSecurityChecks)

I'm getting this error in system log of simhub, any idea? its not loading the dll.

Code:
[2018-03-25 16:45:25,673] ERROR - First chance exception errorSystem.IO.FileLoadException: Could not load file or assembly 'file:///E:\Program Files (x86)\SimHub\GarySwallow.PluginSdk.dll' or one of its dependencies. Operation is not supported. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131515)
File name: 'file:///E:\Program Files (x86)\SimHub\GarySwallow.PluginSdk.dll' ---> System.NotSupportedException: An attempt was made to load an assembly from a network location which would have caused the assembly to be sandboxed in previous versions of the .NET Framework. This release of the .NET Framework does not enable CAS policy by default, so this load may be dangerous. If this load is not intended to sandbox the assembly, please enable the loadFromRemoteSources switch. See http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=155569 for more information.
   at System.Reflection.RuntimeAssembly._nLoad(AssemblyName fileName, String codeBase, Evidence assemblySecurity, RuntimeAssembly locationHint, StackCrawlMark& stackMark, IntPtr pPrivHostBinder, Boolean throwOnFileNotFound, Boolean forIntrospection, Boolean suppressSecurityChecks)
   at System.Reflection.RuntimeAssembly.nLoad(AssemblyName fileName, String codeBase, Evidence assemblySecurity, RuntimeAssembly locationHint, StackCrawlMark& stackMark, IntPtr pPrivHostBinder, Boolean throwOnFileNotFound, Boolean forIntrospection, Boolean suppressSecurityChecks)
Have you tried unblocking the dll file?
Right click it and click on unblock..

What should I do if I want for ferrari diferent figure? From • to this | ? I tried change .png in gimp, but nothing happens. How can I change it please?
Sorry..I do not understand.
Can you show me what you want in gimp?
Are you trying to replace the coloured circle class icon?
If you are you need to save the png file with the same name (overwrite the original) in the template folder..then open the dash editor in Simhub and find the original in the list and then replace the image (right click then replace).

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back