SimHub - TV Style Side & Scrolling Leaderboards + Timings SideScreen

Apps SimHub - TV Style Side & Scrolling Leaderboards + Timings SideScreen 6.6.7

Login or Register an account to download this content
Is there some configuration you need to do in AMS to get data in to Simhub?
Have you asked on the Simhub thread how you get the data?
Peter: how do you set up Simhub to work with AMS?
I do not own the game so have never had to configure it....

Only thing you need to checkif that file rFactorSharedMemoryMap.dll (cause ams is same engine as rf1)is installed in steam/common/automilista/plugin If not (but i gues its standard already there) If not its in the rar file and just drag it there , For the rest i didnt do anything just hit record in SH

Only thing you need to checkif that file rFactorSharedMemoryMap.dll (cause ams is same engine as rf1)is installed in steam/common/automilista/plugin If not (but i gues its standard already there) If not its in the rar file and just drag it there , For the rest i didnt do anything just hit record in SH
I've done that many times, doesn't work for some reason. The .dll is in the folder, star AMS start simhub start a race and doesn't record data. I'm juck without luck

Just been working on the latest version that I will hopefully release on Sunday...

Now BOTH work in spectator mode of RF2 (you need to update Simhub to get this option).

Now has 40...yes 40 player support on the scrolling leaderboard...not on the side one yet but that still shows the top 20 or the top 19 plus your position (up to 40th) if you are position 21 or above.

Lots of tweaks under the hood.

Roll on Sunday

Just been working on the latest version that I will hopefully release on Sunday...

Now BOTH work in spectator mode of RF2 (you need to update Simhub to get this option).

Now has 40...yes 40 player support on the scrolling leaderboard...not on the side one yet but that still shows the top 20 or the top 19 plus your position (up to 40th) if you are position 21 or above.

Lots of tweaks under the hood.

Roll on Sunday
Oh great Gary hope you can manage to get sideboard 40 too sooner then YET :)

GarySwallow updated SimHub - TV Style Scrolling Leaderboards with a new update entry:

SPECTATOR MODE + 40 DRIVERS

Major update
SPECTATOR MODE FOR RF2 - update Simhub to 'unlock'.
40 drivers visible on BOTH leaderboards.

Auto switching between 1-20 and 21-40 etc..

If in a timed session it now counts instead of showing number of laps.
Or shows laps if applicable.

If tyres are selected it hides pits count always.
If tyres de-selected it shows pit count always.

New options added:
Flags on/off - does what it says.
Lap Count Toggle - override the timings with current lap count per driver - turn on/off on...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Just wondering, if there is a way to change your name in the leaderboard to a color, like orange or yellow so you can just glance at it and see where you are? Sometimes the bold isn't easy to spot in a long list of drivers.

Last update (3.5) is excellent so far.

Just wondering, if there is a way to change your name in the leaderboard to a color, like orange or yellow so you can just glance at it and see where you are? Sometimes the bold isn't easy to spot in a long list of drivers.

Last update (3.5) is excellent so far.
It is planned for next release.
I am going to add an option to turn it on/off as wanted.
Spent too long this weekend doing the 40 driver thing so need a break for a few days before doing anything more..

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back