SimHub - TV Style Side & Scrolling Leaderboards + Timings SideScreen

Apps SimHub - TV Style Side & Scrolling Leaderboards + Timings SideScreen 6.6.7

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi Gary . you could rest a bit ?
In RF when iam driving off/online with various brans off cars then i only see the drivers in the side tv board who are driving the same car (brand / so if iam Mercedes GT3 i only see drivers with same Mercedes GT3 , its even not like that i see all GT3 cars) as me all others arent visable, see dropbox links,

https://www.dropbox.com/s/3mpx8m85t4tm226/20180520_235826.jpg?dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/6nzsvhf66vwhsg8/20180521_000259.jpg?dl=0
might be a rf2 setting but i cant discover it .

Hi Gary . you could rest a bit ?
In RF when iam driving off/online with various brans off cars then i only see the drivers in the side tv board who are driving the same car (brand / so if iam Mercedes GT3 i only see drivers with same Mercedes GT3 , its even not like that i see all GT3 cars) as me all others arent visable, see dropbox links,

https://www.dropbox.com/s/3mpx8m85t4tm226/20180520_235826.jpg?dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/6nzsvhf66vwhsg8/20180521_000259.jpg?dl=0
might be a rf2 setting but i cant discover it .
Yeah..that is a bit strange. Not seen that before.
Can you take a short replay file from Simhub and send it to me.. I will look at the data to see what it is sending out from the game

I have changed the first post in the support section to be a bug/issue/limitation 'tracker' where I will hopefully list every issue seen..

Peter: I will look at your replay files asap and let you know.

Only way I can make this happen is to have 'Use player car class leaderboard' selected in Simmhub..
upload_2018-6-1_19-54-59.png

Having this selected gives:
upload_2018-6-1_19-55-30.png

Without it ticked the replay files work fine for me..
upload_2018-6-1_19-56-11.png

The leaderboards don't play well with this ticked as I have custom position code that does not take this tick box into account..

Hi Gary (no pressure just asking) have you taken a look already into the multiclass / multi carbrand issue , tv leaderboard ?
Also the car class is not correct on the car models you are using which is why the class icons are only showing the RF2 logo.
'LOLA B12/60 Shark Tail' is a car type not a class (I believe this is an LMP prototype?) so whoever made the model needs to change the class to a class not a car type...
I can then add the correct class icon to show...

Also the car class is not correct on the car models you are using which is why the class icons are only showing the RF2 logo.
'LOLA B12/60 Shark Tail' is a car type not a class (I believe this is an LMP prototype?) so whoever made the model needs to change the class to a class not a car type...
I can then add the correct class icon to show...

Hi Gary
yes thats true some other mod uses GTE and P2 so then it showed gte My name and P2 only class with no names.

Only way I can make this happen is to have 'Use player car class leaderboard' selected in Simmhub..
View attachment 253917
Having this selected gives:
View attachment 253918

Without it ticked the replay files work fine for me..
View attachment 253919

The leaderboards don't play well with this ticked as I have custom position code that does not take this tick box into account..

Ok i have changed that and will take a look later thx.
what about thos desktop and web engine i have them on fast in your example it says slow, is this important ?

Ok i have changed that and will take a look later thx.
what about thos desktop and web engine i have them on fast in your example it says slow, is this important ?
This is the 'update' speed of the dashboard/leaderboard etc... faster is better to make it smooth..mine are turned down because my pc is ancient..
You wont notice much difference just using a leaderboard but when you have a dashboard with revs etc you can see the difference.
Click/change them whilst showing a replay to see what difference they make..it wont break anything..

Hello Gary
here a replay from using leaderbord side and scrolling bord in Rfactor1 , as you can see the scrolling board is showing everything correct but the side tv board is only showing Battles and Fastest laps and when someone (without showing names ) pits and how many times pitted but no names or positions

https://www.dropbox.com/s/yhbhoe4dtm27sxt/20180603_224734.telemetry.json?dl=0
cheers Peter
This is because there is game specific code behind the scenes and it is not looking for RF1..
As I made stuff work for certain games I tried to get it to work for other games as well..but only if I specify the game..
As this game is not specified..yet..it will miss certain data out..I do not use a universal 'all game' system to show names etc..it has to be a named game.
There are plans for RF1 but not just yet.
The only games it currently fully works with are listed on the download page.

But I can use this replay to test when I do...thanks

rating ********* stars

only while streaming FPS was good and clearly visable but replay it aint THATS NOTHING TO DO WIT TV LEADERBOARD just saying

oh Gary only thing in spectator mod the session time its showing but stays on total time all the time isnt counting down
Cheers Peter

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea