SimHub - TV Style Side & Scrolling Leaderboards + Timings SideScreen

Apps SimHub - TV Style Side & Scrolling Leaderboards + Timings SideScreen 6.6.7

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hmmmm..
Ok try from scratch again.
Close Simhub.
Delete the dash template folders for both leaderboards.
Delete the plugin dll file and delete the options file.
Start Simhub and make sure the leaderboards are gone.

Close simhub and reinstall the latest leaderboard files..
Dll and options file in Simhub root folder.
Leaderboard folders into dash template folder.
Right click dll file..click properties..click unblock.

Open Simhub and see if they show up..
Activate the plugin in the list..
Prove it works with other games..try with RF2 again

Just tried also rf1 and Automobilista and there its the same problem Ontop simhub it says Connected but no logos and names in leaderboard , fighting positions its mentioning , In scrolling board only missing logo's names/brandcar and laptimes are showing

i unblocked (atleast if i did right thing cuz in Dutch it doesnt use the dutch word for unblocking ) i checked some boxes after i selected right click / properties
RF2 now saying waiting for section thats only digfference now
)

Hello Gary,
after trying and trying , deleting reinstalling everything 3or 4x last night i called it a day. Now this afternoon i started again and i decided to delete 6.40 Simhub and all dashes and re-downloaded and -installed the 6.39 Simhub version and all tv dashes reinstalled i started RF2 and surprise IT WORKS again. In the SH 6.3.9 version there is no RF2 spectator
So iam a very big IT noob but i think due to the 2 Rf2 versions in 6.4.0 the leaderboard cant pick the correct settings for RF2 so you need to adjust your APP or contact Wotever maybe its on his side.
sadly rf1 and AMS are still same problems as described the in the posts above. Any way iam happy enough RF2 AC and RRE are the ones i use the most.
Regards Peter

It turns out Wotever had made a change in the naming of the game from RFactor2 to RFACTOR2 when he added the spectator mode option...He has changed it back to RFactor2 now so on the next beta/release it will work again
:)

It turns out Wotever had made a change in the naming of the game from RFactor2 to RFACTOR2 when he added the spectator mode option...He has changed it back to RFactor2 now so on the next beta/release it will work again
:)
Ok great wait till next update and otherwise i stay forever on 6.3.9 cause your 2 dashes and 1 that i combined from several dashes from Philm area actually all i need for the most i do ion Rfactor 2

If oneday rf1 and automobilista will work with ours even more happy if not possible so be it
they work for other dashes so iam not without
But your tv scroll and side i like a lot

Ok great wait till next update and otherwise i stay forever on 6.3.9 cause your 2 dashes and 1 that i combined from several dashes from Philm area actually all i need for the most i do ion Rfactor 2

If oneday rf1 and automobilista will work with ours even more happy if not possible so be it
they work for other dashes so iam not without
But your tv scroll and side i like a lot
If you can get a replay file of Automobilista and RF1 I can make them work :)

you then need a replay with the dashes on it or just a replay off a drive?
cuz as said recordings from the games themselves only showing the screen without dashes (overlays)
Recorded from inside Simhub..this records all data for all drivers etc..
upload_2018-5-14_19-8-42.png

Do 4 or 5 laps (or a full race but that makes it a large file) and it will record everything I need.
Then send me the files

Press record as you start the race (it will start recording as soon as data exists) and press LIVE when you want to finish recording.
The file will then be in the Simhub/Replay/RF1 folder..it will have a date/time filename ending in .json

I made some tweaks but you couldn't get the data out of the game to test so was wondering if you had any luck with the game data output yet?

If you can get data out to any of the Simhub dashes then I can make any fixes needed once you have tested it.
I would just need a Simhub replay of the data from your game..
nothing works from Automobilista, no data at all, no replay.
If someone that has the game could try with SimHub and make it work please let me know.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 23 25.6%
  • More leagues

Votes: 20 22.2%
  • Prizes

Votes: 19 21.1%
  • Trophies

Votes: 9 10.0%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 6 6.7%