Leaderboards for use in SimHub.
Project Cars 2
RFactor 2 - including spectator mode
IRacing - *not fully functional...yet
1 scrolling for the bottom (or top) of the screen..(1920px wide)
1 for the side...
- Top 40 positions
- Multiclass icons.. work in PCars2 and for standard classes of RF2.
(If you tell me your custom class name I can add it...+ a custom icon if you want)
- You/Opponent pit status for all supported games (RF2, F12017,PCars2,AssettoCorsa).
- Number of pit stops for you/opponent.
- Positions gained/lost since race start.
(If you pause your game and lose data stream and then come back in to the game again, the positions lost/gained will mess up and start from your current position...sorry..)..
- F12017 tyre compounds
- RFactor 2 tyre compounds (use 'Additional Plugins option to turn on/off).
- RRRE tyres
- ALL FLAGS for PCars2, Assetto Corsa, F12017 and RF2 (I think)
- Fastest lap time popup as/when fastest lap time is broken.
Tells you who/how fast/what class and what car...
- Project Cars 2 pit messages popup
- 'Battle for X' random place popup with gap between drivers
- DNF and DQ indications for RF2/PCars2 + an attempt at DNF for Assetto Corsa
IN ADDITIONAL PLUGINS SECTION:
- THEMES (go to my Plugin options) (+ hidden F1 mode)
- Scroll speed for scrolling leaderboard
- RF2 tyre compound info selector
BEST VIEWED IN TRANSPARENCY MODE
Drop both folders into Simhub/DashTemplates folder (usually C:\Program Files (x86)\SimHub\DashTemplates).
You need to install my plugin (.dll file in the zip) to get the features to work.
Drop it into the root directory of SimHub (usually C:\Program Files (x86)\SimHub), start SimHub and activate it in the Settings/Plugins section.
Also save the OPTIONS file into the root folder - NOW SAVES YOUR SETTINGS
Access the leaderboards from the dash picker menu.
Select options in the plugins menu:
If you cannot see the plugin inside Simhub then please check the security permissions of the dll file. Right click on the dll and click properties, click unblock then click ok.
Restart Simhub and it should appear in the list of plugins.
**Bugs/issues/limitations in 1st post of support section**
DISCLAIMER: If you use these or take them and modify them....please leave a rating and credit me in some way as these are not just standard Simhub bits slapped together..there is custom coding etc that takes time and effort on my part (more than it should!).
Please leave a message in the support section with links to youtube or screenshots of it in action..even if it has been modified to suit your needs.
I would like to see where it has been used (and you may even get some more subscribers)..