SimHub - TV Style Side & Scrolling Leaderboards + Timings SideScreen

Apps SimHub - TV Style Side & Scrolling Leaderboards + Timings SideScreen 6.6.7

Login or Register an account to download this content
X-Split allows certain transparency better than OBS does.
I ended up using browser as source and selecting the leaderboard from there.
It can remove the background better than chroma key does.
Changing the theme of my leaderboard also helps..

I will try to add a new theme that makes it look better when 'black'.....

Col2853
Capture3.PNG Capture4.PNG
Nearly done..should have it complete over this weekend.
It is as close as I can get as I cannot find the perfect font

GarySwallow updated SimHub - TV Style Scrolling Leaderboards + RF2 SideScreen with a new update entry:

Behind the scenes jiggery and pokery + some OBS specific stuff

Rewritten lots of stuff to work directly from the plugin instead of using code within the Simhub editor - more efficient for running (and updating in future).

PLEASE REPLACE ALL FILES!!!!!! (including options and plugin)

OBS Mode added:
- Run the dash
- Tick the option in the plugin options window
- Window capture in OBS
- Color Key filter on #ff008000
- see screenshots in zip file for example

Read the rest of this update entry...

To get the fastest lap (etc) popups working for OBS you need to open dashstudio..go top right..click dashboard then UNTICK overlay mode...save.
This turns them into a 'normal' dash and you can use them in OBS like the others

HI Gary,

Thanks for your awesome work. Very much appreciated. I am using your tv style overlay, it is fantastic. Just wondering how hard would it be to get the car number and driver nationality (club) on the leaderboard? TIA

Only certain games give this info but it is not hard to do.
I am thinking of adding some more options to allow this but it just makes the leaderboard bigger and more cluttered.
I may add car number as an alternating option so it switches between class and number by itself (if that game supports it).
It may be in the next release.

Only certain games give this info but it is not hard to do.
I am thinking of adding some more options to allow this but it just makes the leaderboard bigger and more cluttered.
I may add car number as an alternating option so it switches between class and number by itself (if that game supports it).
It may be in the next release.
Great news. Thanks so much. Car number in particular would be very handy.

Also, sorry to be a PITA. I'm new to this.

I've converted everything I want to an overlay. I have flags, tv pop ups and tv leaderboard showing on a custom overlay screen which I like. How can I change the scroll speed of the tv scroll if I wish to use that? TIA

Go to the additional plugins on the left of Simhub and then choose my plugin options (see older screenshot on download page).
Whatever you set here will save for next time so you do not have to keep changing each time

Hi again Gary,
I've been playing with your timing dash / overlays all weekend. This is an area where the standard iracing presentation lacks imo.
I really like your "super 2 board" in your search for the right font have you tried 'bebas neue' from dafont.com?

A few questions for you please if you don't mind;

*I do a lot of oval racing. In practice sessions it throws up weird gaps. Like +/- 246.8 or similar. I really in practice sessions just want to see best time and gap to best time in session.
*Does the sector box (which gets a lot of screen time) do anything in iracing (road or oval?) I just see blank boxes.
*Can the "super 2 be rebranded? for e.g supercars / nascar/ xfinity / camping world trucks etc..?
Thanks in advance and sorry for all the questions.
Cheers,
Nigel

Hi Nigel,
The Super2 was made for a specific racing series in RF2 and it emulates the real tv leaderboard used.
The sector times show green/purple for personal best/overall best.
I have not done much 'extra' data for iRacing but I can look into adding it.
The data that does work is just standard Simhub provided data..sectors is extra from my plugin.
Rebranding is certainly possible.
I plan on making a few variants so if you want to post some screenshots of what you want I will see about recreating them.

Gary, What could be the reason about only appears me at tv style side liderboard?
Must I hit sync opponent in simhub optional pluggings every time I make a race?
King regards and many thanks

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back