SimHub - TV Style Side & Scrolling Leaderboards + Timings SideScreen

Apps SimHub - TV Style Side & Scrolling Leaderboards + Timings SideScreen 6.6.7

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hello! :)

How to install the new update?
Thanx

Happy New Year, and thank you for your awesome work!
Best Regards

Gabor
Hi Gabor
Just overwrite all the folders in the dash templates folder and overwrite the plugin and options file in the Simhub root directory.
There should be instructions in the zip file...

GarySwallow updated SimHub - TV Style Scrolling Leaderboards + RF2 SideScreen with a new update entry:

Tweaks, tweaks and more tweaks

#### UPDATE/OVERWRITE ALL FILES ####
I have changed a lot behind all of the files so please update everything..the dll...the options file...EVERYTHING!!!!

#BONUS: Added custom theme option - add the hex colour references into the options file BEFORE opening Simhub...then choose 'Custom Theme' from my Additional Plugins tab.

#Reworked some flag stuff
#Reworked Battle screen
#Updated all leaderboards..
lots of stuff....

Let me know any issues

Read the rest of this update entry...

So I am guessing you guys worked out I had uploaded with the Custom Theme already selected by accident (PINK!!!!!!!!!!!)...I assume you all found how to change it ;)
It will remember your changes for next time.
I will make sure to upload with DARK already selected next time :)

upload_2019-1-13_13-54-21.png

upload_2019-1-13_13-54-44.png

upload_2019-1-13_13-55-4.png

Last edited:
Hi Gary, i like your job and i'm using it for live events in my league.
I'd like to know if there is a way to show the name of the pilot i'm shooting.
A way exists modifying the RF2 SPY layer, but in this case i can change driver manually every time i need to change framing.

Hi Gary, i like your job and i'm using it for live events in my league.
I'd like to know if there is a way to show the name of the pilot i'm shooting.
A way exists modifying the RF2 SPY layer, but in this case i can change driver manually every time i need to change framing.

I have looked at this (and even made a specific overlay) but the RF2 plugin that Simhub uses does not have the data point needed to automatically switch to the observed driver when selected in RF2.
My only work around is to manually change the position observed using the RF2 Spy method I provide in my own plugin options.
I am working on getting this data point added so it becomes integrated in Simhub....
Watch this space.........

GarySwallow updated SimHub - TV Style Scrolling Leaderboards + RF2 SideScreen with a new update entry:

AC Class Icons, Car Name formatting, RF2 Spy update, Plugin additions,....lots!

Lots of tweaks and additions to the plugin.

AC Classes: You will now find GarySwallowACClass.txt file inside the "GS - TV Style Side Leaderboard" folder.
This will allow you to manually assign class icons to specific cars.
Currently available icons are listed (with my specific class reference name) in the ACClassLookup.pdf file in the same folder.
This shows the current icons..more to be added later.
Simply add your specific car folder name and the correct class name you want to use like...

Read the rest of this update entry...

@GarySwallow
I just installed SimHub, as well as your great TV overlay package. Unfortunately, although all directories are there, I am not seeing several elements in SimHub app itself (Battle window, Flags, etc.).

I am trying to get things ready to broadcast rF2 races and trying to work on the overlay, so need to understand what (if anything) I am missing.

Love what I am seeing so far, but really want to make sure I am able to use all available elements.

Everything was downloaded today (Feb 10th), so all is the latest. I have followed all of your instructions, and see the appropriate folders in the DashTemplates folder. I just don't see them in the SimHub app itself.

Thanks!

@GarySwallow
I just installed SimHub, as well as your great TV overlay package. Unfortunately, although all directories are there, I am not seeing several elements in SimHub app itself (Battle window, Flags, etc.).

I am trying to get things ready to broadcast rF2 races and trying to work on the overlay, so need to understand what (if anything) I am missing.

Love what I am seeing so far, but really want to make sure I am able to use all available elements.

Everything was downloaded today (Feb 10th), so all is the latest. I have followed all of your instructions, and see the appropriate folders in the DashTemplates folder. I just don't see them in the SimHub app itself.

Thanks!

Hi ..thanks for the download.
Most of the leaderboards are in the same list but the flags/battle/fastest lap are on a different page as they are setup as overlays not dashboards.
Look above the list of dashboards in Simhub and you will see an overlays section....

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back