Sidekick

Apps Sidekick 1.11.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
CM deals with app his own way :)
try check here
(i'm at work so nothing is installed)
1576770912449.png

Do you use the CM app menu appearing at the right of your screen ?

If so, Sidekick is in the submenu "Your Apps" .... it doesn't even need only to be activated but also needs to be chosen in this side menu.

Hi, have a dubt regarding the personal best lap showed on sidekick app. On Monza, with Ferrari 488, my PBest should be 1.47.898:

best.PNG

but sidekick showme another PB:

no best.PNG

Why?

Hi I just got the app, it's really cool, but is there a way to change it so that theres let's say 2 bits for tyre info, because I have a different thing for fuel and I want to run deg and temp up at the same time and I don't want it to cycle through because not really practical for me. any easy solution or do I just need to do some jank thing and hope it works?

Last edited:
I don't see the best personal time ever on the bmw e30 gr.A, while on the 33 road I have the best personal time, made a few days ago by car., from Lap Times, CM shows me the time and km I have a lot. Not even the km of the track appear. How can I get around it? thanks in advance and thanks for this app. regards Luigi
P.S. I reinstalled everything on the new pc. I realized that the data on the personal_best folder is equal to 1, how can I copy the old data to the new folder, having not made the entire backup?
e30.JPG

Last edited:
I don't see the best personal time ever on the bmw e30 gr.A, while on the 33 road I have the best personal time, made a few days ago by car., from Lap Times, CM shows me the time and km I have a lot. Not even the km of the track appear. How can I get around it? thanks in advance and thanks for this app. regards Luigi
P.S. I reinstalled everything on the new pc. I realized that the data on the personal_best folder is equal to 1, how can I copy the old data to the new folder, having not made the entire backup?
View attachment 352804
Have you tried clicking on the field (it has different readouts).

of course
Fanapryde

. the file is empty. my best is from 2019 and the updated app was placed later. for now I have copied the data of the 33, as a starting point. I have many cars in this state.

thanks for the tip, but nothing to do . also from in the folder, still 1kB, so he did not transfer the records.
For now I will have to do it manually, on all cars after 2019.

fix.JPG

Hey, Topuz, there's one thing that keeps bothering me. I cant tell the state of my tires AND the pressure/temp at the same time. Is there any way to have a mix?

The wear is a measure of % from 100 to 0. Cant there be a method in which the number represents the wear and the color of the number the temperature, or vice versa, the color representing the wear and the number representing the temperature or PSI of the tire? That way i will know when the tire heats up and gives me optimal grip while also knowing the life.

Hello Topuz. Greetings from Portugal. I really like your app but i couldnt make it work in the srs race, today in lotus chalenge. Can you explain me what i did wrong? it works in pratice and in servers on multiplayer.

Thank you very much for your help in advance.

Tiago Bogas

Hello fellow simracers. Since Topuz is not racing AC anymore and thus not updating Sidekick, he gave permission to technoluddite to release his own update to this app. I have been testing it for a while now and I really like the new additions to it. [mod edit: no links to external downloads]
Happy racing!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the info, @Scarystuff :thumbsup: ....
Good ideas in this new version I just looked at .... even though I'd avoid the big Shift .... making the reading a bit more difficult as it seems to hide a bit too much the infos on track when needed.

I'll give it a go ... for the next time I'll drive outside a league championship race :D

Just a quick one, installed Sidekick some minutes ago and the App appears in Pilot View when on Single Screen and does NOT appear when in VR mode. Any hint? Is it working? Otherwise AC works perfectly with Oculus Rift S. Thanks

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back