Show us your Rig / Cockpit

Updates to my rig
Simucube 2 Pro
Cube Controls Formula Pro
Heusinkveld Sprint pedals
Let's say christmas came early this year.;)
PXL_20201209_074326322.jpg

The HE Sprints and the CC Formula Pro are awesome, but I'm especially surprised by the difference between the CS2 and the CSW2.5. It's not just the amount of torque either. The SC2 offers much more detail in its feedback compared to the CSW2.5.

An ignitiON NA2-SA button box is on its way from VRS.

Updates to my rig
Simucube 2 Pro
Cube Controls Formula Pro
Heusinkveld Sprint pedals
Let's say christmas came early this year.;)
View attachment 425620
The HE Sprints and the CC Formula Pro are awesome, but I'm especially surprised by the difference between the CS2 and the CSW2.5. It's not just the amount of torque either. The SC2 offers much more detail in its feedback compared to the CSW2.5.

An ignitiON NA2-SA button box is on its way from VRS.

Nah, thats like Christmas & Birthday

This year i spoiled myself and upgrade my entire rig
View attachment 425444
View attachment 425445

The PC:
Case: Thermalttake View 31
Power supply: EVGA 850 Watt
Motherboard: Asus Prime Z390-A
CPU: Intel core I9-9900K@3.60Go
Cooling: Cougar Aqua 280
Memory: Kingston DDR4 32GB @3200MHz
Storage: 1 x Kingston SSD M.2 A2000 1000Go, 1 x Werstern Digital 2 TB Red
GPU: EVGA RTX2070 Suoer KO
Monitor: MSI Optixmag 321CQR

Racing gear:
Wheel base: Fanatec Clubsport V2.5
Wheel: Fanatec Clubsport BMW M3 GT2
Shifter: Fanatec Clubsport SQ V1.5
Pedals: Fanatec Clubsport V3.0 (got the break performance kit (not installed) and 2 damper kit (only use one for the break pedel) )

The cockpit:
it is base on the Inside simracing Deathmobile rig, i added the shifter mount, the monitor mount and the articulated keyboard and mouse tray. Everything is hard mounted to the rig.
Really nice setup! If I may suggest, I would install damper on throttle pedal. you would be surprised how much better it feels. Enjoy!

Last edited:
Really nice setup! If I may suggest, I would install damper on throttle pedal. you would be surprised how much better it feels. Enjoy!

Thanks, i've tried the damper on the throttle with and without the stronger spring but i find the pedal too hard but i did like the feel of the damper too bad it makes the pedal to hard for my taste.

BAD95D8D-B3D7-4FED-AD4E-65CF079CC547.jpeg

On Reddit, I’m a rockstar baller with high end gear. On RD I feel like a simpleton playing with dirt.
CA6D6F18-68D9-49FF-A10F-7E49D014B8D4.jpeg

We just moved into a new home. I asked my wife to use one room as an office since I work from home. So now I have a dedicated place for the sim rig.
90FE0A27-D57D-4732-97BE-EBB1974AFAD8.jpeg

Who knew? Expensive hobbies breed expensive hobbies. I might be slow as crap, but I’ll have an incredibly “well built” character in Cyberpunk 2077.

This is my humble setup. It's nothing fancy. It's out of the way and it gets the job done. Plus it offers some versatility when I play something other than one of the racing sims.

50702733282_7e9fc6cf38_c.jpg

Believe it or not, the lawn chair is an upgrade over my normal chair. It doesn't move and has a mesh back so I stay nice and cool during long racing sessions.

• Rig frame: 4Play Racing Rig. Available on eBay. Heavily modified since purchase.
  • Wheel Base: Fanatec DD1
  • Rim: Fanatec Porsche GT3 with Advanced Paddle Module (not pictured: Fanatec Formula V2 rim with Advanced Paddle Module, buttonless wooden rim connected to Fanatec Podium Hub)
  • Pedals: Heusinkveld Pro Pedals
  • Left button box: Stream Deck XL 32-button in a 3D printed case
  • Right button box: BBJ button box. Available on eBay.
  • Shifter: Fanatec ClubSport Shifter SQ V1.5
  • Handbrake: Heusinkveld handbrake
  • Motion system: 4x 750 watt SFX-100 motion actuators
  • Wind system: Sim Racing System Power Wind
  • Belt tensioner: 1x 750 watt motor for active shoulder harness tensioning
  • Racing harness: Tanaka 2" Latch & Link 5-point harness
  • VR: Valve Index
  • TV: 50" 4K TCL (although 90% of my sim racing is in VR)
  • PC: 9900K CPU, 1080 Ti GPU, 32GB DDR4, GIGABYTE Z390 Aorus Pro motherboard, EVGA 220-P2-1000-XR 80 PLUS Platinum 1000 W power supply, various SSDs and HDDs, Phanteks Enthoo Luxe case.
  • Desk monitor (not pictured): Acer XR382CQK 3840x1600 @ 75hz 38" ultrawide
  • Speakers (not pictured): KEF Q100, SVS SB12-NSD subwoofer
  • Headphones (not pictured): Sennheiser HD 650, Philips Fidelio X2HR

Last edited:
Always adding to my rig. I just added ground effects lighting under the frame edges. I am trying to learn what I want [need] in the way of Buttkickers, or Aura sound tactile effects and amps. Total motion 6DOF by 2022.

Attachments

• IMG_4876.JPG
    IMG_4876.JPG
    645.9 KB · Views: 207
I've just bought a OMP Corsica (leather, 35 cm), together with another quick release by SimRacing Coach, not to replace my MOMO Montecarlo 320, but just to give a little variety to my driving experience. I will use it specially for older cars. It feels quite different from my MOMO. It's not only the extra size, but the almost round grip section and the completelly rounded contour. At first it felt a little weird, but now I'm enjoying it even more than my MOMO. Obvously it a rim more oriented for dirty driving. Oh, and since it's deep dish (95 mm), it sits exactly at the same distance than my other rim (with a spacer), so I don't need to adjust my seat when I swap them. I do, however, have to re-center the steering wheel in Simucube.

omp-corsica-test1.jpg

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes