Show us your Rig / Cockpit

Added a couple of Hue Play bars behind monitor for some bias lighting.

Tried out Hue Sync quickly, works really well in game, just need to tweak the settings.

My Heusinkveld Sprints are arriving this morning, so that *should* be me finished with my set up.

Nice but looks a bit odd with replay in that mode, the Hue Sync app has a neat feature that you can select the portion of the screen you want the lights to activate from. This is ideal for different car cockpits or screen views. Also just for better user control with the source being used.
You can even set keyboard shortcuts for it as well as other options.

Try night races and as you drive under circuit lights it will light up your room space and the light transfer over your room based on the light/shadow shifting in the cockpit. Sunsets are also interesting too.

Last edited:
Nice but looks a bit odd with replay in that mode, the Hue Sync app has a neat feature that you can select the portion of the screen you want the lights to activate from. This is ideal for different car cockpits or screen views. Also just for better user control with the source being used.
You can even set keyboard shortcuts for it as well as other options.

Try night races and as you drive under circuit lights it will light up your room space and the light transfer over your room based on the light/shadow shifting in the cockpit. Sunsets are also interesting too.

Thanks, yes I’ll dive into the software today to tune it, the video above was taken just literally after I installed the software to see it working.

I’m hoping to tune it so the effect is subtle and just blends with the screen.

Impresses so far, I have lots of Hue lights in the home, but this is my first experience with the Sync software.

Thanks, yes I’ll dive into the software today to tune it, the video above was taken just literally after I installed the software to see it working.

I’m hoping to tune it so the effect is subtle and just blends with the screen.

Impresses so far, I have lots of Hue lights in the home, but this is my first experience with the Sync software.

Nice to see someone else play about with Hue Options.
I have an Ambilight TV and it working in conjunction with additional Hue lights as well as this app.
Have tested having various bulbs and light strips at sides and above cockpit, takes a bit of investigating to see how things on screen operate over whatever light config you have.

You can also test other games easily just from Youtube videos, some titles like Doom Eternal suck you in more as the whole room becomes a peripheral lightshow. Watching videos of it operating is not quite the same as experiencing it, that I am aware of too.

Last edited:
Pretty new to sim racing, started off with a csl elite package with an obutto r3volution rig.
But have recently upgraded to a sim lab rig and DD1 with clubsport v3 pedals, loving the upgrade over the csl elite. My rig is in a tight 10ft by 3.5ft walk in wardrobe next to my bedroom, it just about works space wise as I race in VR, I only use the monitor for setting the races up. View attachment 415455

As others have said, good use of space. You really ought to post a video of you doing a front flip to get into the chair! ;)

Last edited:
2020 improvements :
Accuforce v2 ==> Simcube Pro
Hub Accuforce ==> Cube Control Formula GT

simcube.jpg
IMG_20201130_104207b.jpg
interior.jpg

Last edited:
HI, can you show a detail of the foot rest (and the way you connected it to rig) ?
Thank you.
repose pedale.jpg

Don't know if it was clear.

just 2 squares. one at the bottom, another one at the top off the rig.
The rest has been welded to the rig. But it s not necessary. I could just stuck it because it doesn't have any constraint.

This year i spoiled myself and upgrade my entire rig
1607443735043.png

1607443752834.png

The PC:
Case: Thermalttake View 31
Power supply: EVGA 850 Watt
Motherboard: Asus Prime Z390-A
CPU: Intel core I9-9900K@3.60Go
Cooling: Cougar Aqua 280
Memory: Kingston DDR4 32GB @3200MHz
Storage: 1 x Kingston SSD M.2 A2000 1000Go, 1 x Werstern Digital 2 TB Red
GPU: EVGA RTX2070 Suoer KO
Monitor: MSI Optixmag 321CQR

Racing gear:
Wheel base: Fanatec Clubsport V2.5
Wheel: Fanatec Clubsport BMW M3 GT2
Shifter: Fanatec Clubsport SQ V1.5
Pedals: Fanatec Clubsport V3.0 (got the break performance kit (not installed) and 2 damper kit (only use one for the break pedel) )

The cockpit:
it is base on the Inside simracing Deathmobile rig, i added the shifter mount, the monitor mount and the articulated keyboard and mouse tray. Everything is hard mounted to the rig.

This year i spoiled myself and upgrade my entire rig
View attachment 425444
View attachment 425445

The PC:
Case: Thermalttake View 31
Power supply: EVGA 850 Watt
Motherboard: Asus Prime Z390-A
CPU: Intel core I9-9900K@3.60Go
Cooling: Cougar Aqua 280
Memory: Kingston DDR4 32GB @3200MHz
Storage: 1 x Kingston SSD M.2 A2000 1000Go, 1 x Werstern Digital 2 TB Red
GPU: EVGA RTX2070 Suoer KO
Monitor: MSI Optixmag 321CQR

Racing gear:
Wheel base: Fanatec Clubsport V2.5
Wheel: Fanatec Clubsport BMW M3 GT2
Shifter: Fanatec Clubsport SQ V1.5
Pedals: Fanatec Clubsport V3.0 (got the break performance kit (not installed) and 2 damper kit (only use one for the break pedel) )

The cockpit:
it is base on the Inside simracing Deathmobile rig, i added the shifter mount, the monitor mount and the articulated keyboard and mouse tray. Everything is hard mounted to the rig.
Some neat things you have there Yves . The Fanatec H shifter . is it working like a DIGITAL shifter ? ( looks like very short gates )

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.