Upcoming Events

Weekly BMW races on Simracing.GP Other regular AC events on Simracing.GP Weekly GT3 Sprint Races on Simracing.GP Rookie friendly WTCR sereis Weekly rFactor 2 events

Show us your Rig / Cockpit

I found topic like this on several forum, i think this is a cool thing to see how others are racing!

So i start off, here is mine:
DSC01305.jpg

Bram Hengeveld

RaceDepartment Founder
Staff
Premium
Solutions
hehe nice cockpit neo, i will try to make a picture as well very soon! racing on the dinertable in the winter :)

I made an upgrade on my cockpit with a 24" widescreen monitor, i love the view now! lol
Hopefully soon a racing rack will also be part of my room, then i will feel really really happy! :)
p.s.: yes, i donno how to make good photos, therefore i had to make a separate one from the screen, because nothing was visible on the other.... lol
oh, and u see, i have now virtal mirror since the start of Monza race 2... :))))))

Cockpit.jpg

Monitor.jpg

this is the rack i am dreaming about, would make my cockpit really ready..... :)
It is basically the same VPP rack what is posted by kilroy, just with stand for monitor, keyboard and mouse (or for shifter can be used as well)

VPP_rack_black_TFT.jpg