Show us your Rig / Cockpit

Hey guys, thought I'd show y'all how I went all crazy and mounted my old Logitech G27 custom Sli Pro Wheel Plate onto my Thrustmaster Leather 28 GT Wheel Rim.

Why? I freaking miss using that sexy G27 wheel plate. About 5 years ago after upgrading to the Thrustmaster TX, I finally realized those wheel adapters can be used to mount custom wheel plates meant for a specific wheel to another wheel rim. Lol

Thinking of getting a printed vinyl sticker to act as the centre wheel cap. Maybe put the thrustmaster logo? Or a msg like "sim racing" "logitech/thrusmaster logos together" or something like that. Or maybe buy a physical centre wheel cap and put a vinyl sticker on that as none of the centre wheel caps I've seen online has a logo I like.

20201026_102757_copy_1676x2235.jpg
20201027_044750_copy_2560x1920.jpg
20201027_050136_copy_2328x1746.jpg
2020_0503_073856_026_(1)_copy_2042x1145_(1).jpg

Another small upgrade to my rig, Stream Deck to use as a button box, encased in a custom 3D printed mount specifically for aluminium profile.

This works brilliantly, and I’m finding more and more uses for it.

I’m also on the verge of upgrading my pedals. I currently have ClubSport V1’s, but I’ve spent so much upgrading everything else, it seems foolish not to change these too.

So currently have Heusinkveld Sprints 2 pedal set in one basket, and the Meca Cup1’s 2 pedal set in another!

I love the look of the Meca’s and would be my preference, but the back up of the excellent customer service from Heusinkveld is stopping me!

91900229-3CEB-4156-A262-C11944751969.jpeg

Another small upgrade to my rig, Stream Deck to use as a button box, encased in a custom 3D printed mount specifically for aluminium profile.

This works brilliantly, and I’m finding more and more uses for it.

I’m also on the verge of upgrading my pedals. I currently have ClubSport V1’s, but I’ve spent so much upgrading everything else, it seems foolish not to change these too.

So currently have Heusinkveld Sprints 2 pedal set in one basket, and the Meca Cup1’s 2 pedal set in another!

I love the look of the Meca’s and would be my preference, but the back up of the excellent customer service from Heusinkveld is stopping me!

View attachment 416953
Love the stream deck also. Where did you get the icons? did you make them or find them online somewhere?

Love the stream deck also. Where did you get the icons? did you make them or find them online somewhere?

I actually got them on here mate:

Alternative pack:

What are the two panels on the left of your rig for please?
There Behringer X touch mini
I bought them to use with a RD mod
It converts them to live button boxes it’s very impressive software,
Even all the rotary dials are led it shows TC, ABS, Kers, DRS Active, traction loss and such it’s very very nice to watch it working ingame basically looks like a cars dash on a GT3 all working live + you can program them to windows keys and such shortcuts,
You can grab them for like 50 euros by far the best quality button box you can buy + a few years warranty :D
Was tricky to set up for me but im stupid so it’s all good lol

I used these stickers on it they go perfect with theX touch there the same thickness height of the black bars on the X touch
CF2730E4-B110-4631-83E7-82F85FD1D8ED.jpeg

Last edited:
Looking forward to see benchmarks with the combination of the new AMD CPU/GPU hardware
Although it does seem from some sources/tests the 5600X is the better buy than the 5950X for most sim racers and still outperforming the i9.

Last edited:
Looking forward to see benchmarks with the combination of the new AMD CPU/GPU hardware
Although it does seem from some sources/tests the 5600X is the better buy than the 5950X for most sim racers and still outperforming the i9.
Yes curious to see how it performs its a big update from my 9700k with the 16 cores 32 threads,
I cant build it yet I bought almost a new system just need to bring over the 3090 when all my watercooling is finished currently its at the customs hopefully over the next 3-4 days I can get it in my hands to start building it all,
6x radiators
2x 120mm
1x 240mm
2x 360mm
1x 480mm
1x Thermaltake distro plate
1x EK Distro plate
1x 360mm res
1x cpu block
1x gpu block
hopefully keep the tempts nice with the 22 fans ill throw ontop of it all :D

Yes curious to see how it performs its a big update from my 9700k with the 16 cores 32 threads,
I cant build it yet I bought almost a new system just need to bring over the 3090 when all my watercooling is finished currently its at the customs hopefully over the next 3-4 days I can get it in my hands to start building it all,
6x radiators
2x 120mm
1x 240mm
2x 360mm
1x 480mm
1x Thermaltake distro plate
1x EK Distro plate
1x 360mm res
1x cpu block
1x gpu block
hopefully keep the tempts nice with the 22 fans ill throw ontop of it all :D
Be carefull to not go subzero with that much cooling lol

• Haha
Reactions: CC
Be carefull to not go subzero with that much cooling lol
Tbh im hoping I can get it all in my case be a tight fit in places,
ill post some pics once its done im hoping stay around room tempts, I saw something similar even on ultra maxed settings I think the fluid changed tempts like 1/2c so hopefully be room tempts or lower all the time, lets see will be cool anyways :)

Last edited:
I actually got them on here mate:

Alternative pack:

Thank you!

Tbh im hoping I can get it all in my case be a tight fit in places,
ill post some pics once its done im hoping stay around room tempts, I saw something similar even on ultra maxed settings I think the fluid changed tempts like 1/2c so hopefully be room tempts or lower all the time, lets see will be cool anyways :)

Hopefully, you will consider creating your own thread to show this, clearly, you buy a lot of gear/toys so it's nice to see people's own rigs and in those, it allows for more in-depth yet open discussion than the purpose of this thread here.

btw I left some video links you may find interesting in the Ryzen CPU thread over at the Computech section

Last edited:
I will be replacing my old i7 4790k with the new Ryzen 5600x, possibly on next Black Friday. It's not high end, but I don't want to spend more than 300€ in my CPU and I think this change (together with faster RAM) will help Assetto Corsa in VR. However, I will still keep my humble 1080 Ti, until the new cards drop in price to something reasonable. When I decide to buy a better headset than my Rift S (hopefuly next year) a new card will be a must, I presume.

Last edited:
I love hardware as much as the next guy but it sucks people continue to threat this repository of cockpit builds as their blog. Can you guys please start your own threads about your cockpits? Then no one cares how many pages you fill discussing processors and cpu temps and gaming hardware. Normally I don't care about thread drift but this isn't some random throwaway thread.

Spanning 13 years this is the single best resource on the internet for looking at simrigs as a whole. Rig posts age well and serve as a reference for years to come. When pages fill up with dull chat about amplifiers and ram speeds or every. small. update. to your personal rig it does the community a disservice by diluting a unique resource. Those posts also age like milk as your 'new' hardware gets obsoleted by the march of time.

tl;dr: please start dedicated threads and stop treating the community cockpit thread like it's your facebook page

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.