What info...the pack was planned to be finished months ago and instead we are still waiting for content while driving cars with basic physics flaws and other errors. But RSS has our money and apparently are using the URD business model. (and have the full support and backing of RD while doing it)
#BetterThanKunosQuality
Michael why do we keep going down this road again and again ?

All the 3D work on the RSS GT pack is fully completed 100% and all cars have been updated and all small glitches and issues have been fixed thanks to the RD community who are always supportive and give amazing feedback as usual,

@David Dominguez has been working day and night non stop for over 1 month now just on this GT pack alone,
hes positioned all the tanks again, fixed the annoying AI issues among other small bugs,
but its taking longer than we expected balancing the entire pack at once,
the work been carried out is staggering and 50% of the pack has direct recorded audio which came at a massive expense to the team,

you have received around 84% of the pack that was purchased, all the 3D work that has been carried out was carried out with love and passion and they are some of the finest cars inside the AC engine,

we are sorry you are not happy, soon the pack will be completed and no doubts in my mind will be loved and enjoyed by everyone here including you,

RSS is nothing like URD, there is no comparison, and like I have explained before multiple times to you, if you have any issues please contact RSS by PM or email,
ask any RSS customers all emails are replied and taken care of everyone seems happy except you,
and again sorry we have to keep going down this road please be patient.

Yeah its fixed Ilja mentioned the Zwrite also,
so everything set to transparent false and depth mode Zwrite fixes all bugs on the wet mods,
someone pass it on :) at least now the quality has gone up 100% those shadows was really annoying well the lack of.
Just noticed this post from a few days ago.
It seems like a quick and easy enhancement so does anyone know if this info has been passed on to the wet track guy so he can release an update? Is he a member of RD?

Edit: found him, it's @Albs - I've drawn his attention to it here https://www.racedepartment.com/threads/assetto-corsa-wet-trailer.148292/page-3#post-2767311

It also sounds like the wet weather mod will be rehosted here on RD again soon after Kunos confirmed they have no objections.

Sorry for the OT, your normal RSS service will resume presently... :p

Last edited:
You can compare RSS to anything but URD... Those guys are the true definition of "smoke and mirror" nowadays.

RSS has just experienced a small hiccup which is to be expected when they take on a dlc pack this big with a team so small ( I think there's no secondary physics guy, right? As far as i know, david is alone in this @chargingcar ?)

You can compare RSS to anything but URD... Those guys are the true definition of "smoke and mirror" nowadays.

RSS has just experienced a small hiccup which is to be expected when they take on a dlc pack this big with a team so small ( I think there's no secondary physics guy, right? As far as i know, david is alone in this @chargingcar ?)
Hi Sunbro,
Yes David makes all RSS physics alone always has and always does an exceptional job,
like I mentioned above all the cars are finished on the visual side,
but David has spent a long time now polishing all the cars and settings and balancing everything to ensure maximum quality,
from day 1 there has always been someone working on the pack constantly there is dev on the cars, its always been the case, there is even 3 cars completed inside RF2 100% on the visual side and now the 4th is been worked on, its a massive job all the development and engines the cars are going inside,
RF2 will come later once AC has been completed 100% and final zero audio or physics have even been looked at, same with the hybrids they are completed 100% inside RF2 also, but no time currently to make any further dev, but it will soon come,
just requires patience, but the development never once at all stopped by the team.

Will the lister storm steering wheel get a fix? It’s way too thick at the top, it blocks the shift lights when sitting in the correct position in VR.
The RSS wheel is nearly twice as thick at the top as it is at the sides..

@David Dominguez has been working day and night non stop for over 1 month now just on this GT pack alone
thank you guys for all your hard work, you are definitely the best of privateers developers on the market, considering the quality and time effort (and community listening) - the small delay is nothing compared to all your updates you've made
RSS is nothing like URD, there is no comparison,
absolutely true, URD had so many updates for EGT (way too much than RSS) and yet cars are near the quality as RSS. i'm pretty sure, the mentioning of "completed" PX mod is beyond the discussion here:D
It’s way too thick at the top, it blocks the shift lights when sitting in the correct position in VR.
this thing was bothering me too - but just rise head slightly like me in this video - and you will be ok!

thank you guys for all your hard work, you are definitely the best of privateers developers on the market, considering the quality and time effort (and community listening) - the small delay is nothing compared to all your updates you've made

absolutely true, URD had so many updates for EGT (way too much than RSS) and yet cars are near the quality as RSS. i'm pretty sure, the mentioning of "completed" PX mod is beyond the discussion here:D

this thing was bothering me too - but just rise head slightly like me in this video - and you will be ok!
Yeah I know how to rise my position but then you sit too high in the car and the wheel still looks silly because it’s out of proportion.
F6CAE45E-DA3F-40D5-8851-434370CD53AD.png

Last edited:
Do you need me to start about the Ferrari 312/67 in AC? That car is basically pure work of imagination, from all point of views.
Wow. I didn't know that. Would you mind listing a few things that are way off. I wouldn't know if it were 100% perfect or 100% fiction...but I think your post is the first I've read with such a claim, so you've piqued my interest. I'm not doubting your claim, just curious about the ways that make the car a work of imagination.

Wow. I didn't know that. Would you mind listing a few things that are way off. I wouldn't know if it were 100% perfect or 100% fiction...but I think your post is the first I've read with such a claim, so you've piqued my interest. I'm not doubting your claim, just curious about the ways that make the car a work of imagination.

I prefer not to ALB. Nothing against you of course ;) reason why is that this is not the place (it's the RSS GT thread) and the time. What I mean is that Kunos won't update the car, so it's too late to do anything about it. Because of this, me listing things here would only be inappropriate and would start who knows what :roflmao:

Of course feel free not to believe my statement about the car :)

Of course feel free not to believe my statement about the car :)
You're right. I should have PM'ed you. I already said that I have no opinion on the matter. Perhaps you're 100% correct. I also understand you not wanting to get into an old discussion now. Sorry. I should have left it alone.

You're right. I should have PM'ed you. I already said that I have no opinion on the matter. Perhaps you're 100% correct. I also understand you not wanting to get into an old discussion now. Sorry. I should have left it alone.

hey don't beat yourself up man! In Italy we say, "Chiedere è diritto, rispondere è cortesia"; which roughly translates as "to be asking questions is a right, to actually reply is courtesy". That means I am the one at fault for not being polite to you ;) not you for asking a legitimate question

I should have been the one leaving this subject alone, but Michael triggered me :roflmao:

hey don't beat yourself up man! In Italy we say, "Chiedere è diritto, rispondere è cortesia"; which roughly translates as "to be asking questions is a right, to actually reply is courtesy". That means I am the one at fault for not being polite to you ;) not you for asking a legitimate question

I should have been the one leaving this subject alone, but Michael triggered me :roflmao:
Michael triggers everyone do not worry :D:D:D

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back