What info...the pack was planned to be finished months ago and instead we are still waiting for content while driving cars with basic physics flaws and other errors. But RSS has our money and apparently are using the URD business model. (and have the full support and backing of RD while doing it)
#BetterThanKunosQuality

Okay guys, I'm watching this so keep it civil and on topic, let's everyone just wind their necks in.
I believe I've mentioned flinging accusations around without evidence before Mr Hornbuckle.
Please explain explicitly what part of my post is throwing accusations around without evidence. Maybe you think that fuel cells are mounted in the drivers lap, but they aren't and this would be examples of basic physic flaws:
P6QnHFS.jpg

RjBxnSe.jpg

3Fy1gRR.jpg

Is stating that they have missed their own 'early 2018' deadline also now a baseless accusation?

Maybe you think that fuel cells are mounted in the drivers lap, but they aren't and this would be examples of basic physic flaws:
I'm pretty sure that most cars including Kunos models have elements that are not exactly true to the real physics.
Is stating that they have missed their own 'early 2018' deadline also now a baseless accusation?
Really, in the virtual world where huge dev teams miss release dates sometimes by years you're getting excised by this.
I don't think RD has any influence on when the RSS team release content but you continue to drag us into things in a negative way.
No problem with members disagreeing but after 262 pages and over 5000 posts it would be a shame to see this thread degenerate into a slanging match.
It would also be against our ToS.

Its a really strange way to argue.
But I'm fine with it. Also if I've a different opinion on this.

Greets After_Midnight
I mean its exactly the same - I don't sell the cars, I'm just a contractor. I have no input on the price, where it goes on sale, anything. People contact me, ask what they want, I give it to them, be it RSS or anyone else. What they do with it after the fact is none of my business.

Any suggestion that I sell unlicensed content is just wrong.

Anything I create that features real IP's will either be fully licensed or free. The RSS cars fall under neither category.

I mean its exactly the same - I don't sell the cars, I'm just a contractor. I have no input on the price, where it goes on sale, anything. People contact me, ask what they want, I give it to them, be it RSS or anyone else. What they do with it after the fact is none of my business.

Any suggestion that I sell unlicensed content is just wrong.

Anything I create that features real IP's will either be fully licensed or free. The RSS cars fall under neither category.
Whatever.
Still different opinion on my side but like I said I'm fine with it.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

Votes: 114 9.6%
  • No

Votes: 1,069 90.4%
Back