I still don't get why some people pay attention to these things, but for the fixing sake, it's fixed now :D
ITEM_4 is the current lap counter on the display, even when it doesn't need to have a prefix or postfix in this case, it's asking for it. So I've added those two empty lines and no more "key not found" messages.
I checked it 3 times there was zero errors in the logs while fixing the lods :)

Is the middle of June still 'early 2018'?
1st message seems ok lets read it :)
f46e2ee9d2cc728ee6e69cc4c3a9c530.png

As much as I would like to have the Matech-developed Ford GT GT1 in Assetto, it doesn not fit in this package at all, as the car was developed for the 2010-2011 GT1 world championship regs.

The car already ran in the 2009 FIA GT season and was sometimes slower than some of the GT2 cars, as Stephane Ratel tried to push down on the car's speeds to save some money (which we all know didn't work out at all) - and it's not like the 430 GTC's and 997 GT3 RSR's were quick, compared to now a 2018 spec GT3 car would drive around them.

Kunos' MC12 is modded to the 2010 regs, even though they themselves probably don't realise this as they have given the car god damn 2006 tyres by the name of them. The Maserati would and should match the Ford GT1 if someones is ever going to mod it. Shame the MC12 doesn't really feel like Kunos gave it a lot of love, methinks...

As much as I would like to have the Matech-developed Ford GT GT1 in Assetto, it doesn not fit in this package at all, as the car was developed for the 2010-2011 GT1 world championship regs.

The car already ran in the 2009 FIA GT season and was sometimes slower than some of the GT2 cars, as Stephane Ratel tried to push down on the car's speeds to save some money (which we all know didn't work out at all) - and it's not like the 430 GTC's and 997 GT3 RSR's were quick, compared to now a 2018 spec GT3 car would drive around them.

Kunos' MC12 is modded to the 2010 regs, even though they themselves probably don't realise this as they have given the car god damn 2006 tyres by the name of them. The Maserati would and should match the Ford GT1 if someones is ever going to mod it. Shame the MC12 doesn't really feel like Kunos gave it a lot of love, methinks...

I think they put decent effort into MC12, it feels fantastic and looks great. Sound is very nice too. The tire issue might be the fact that they were considering other GT1's in the future, like 575.
It's a shame that Maserati doesn't have a match from Kunos, that's where the lack of love was.

Would be nice if someone from RSS actually used Tuner or something to make a step version of MC12 to match with the rest of the RSS cars. What does it need, tires, different wing and a bigger restrictor, if any at all?

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.