That is mighty impressive how quickly you guys can put out the content then, especially of such high quality.

I did the Vortex, Shadow and Lanzo, Gary did the Ferruccios (only model and UV) and Eboo was commissioned to do the Tornado entirely (but in the end Scott had to do a complete remodel of it, so that's why it's still a nightmare for him).
That's how big the 3D team was for this project, I took care of most of my cars' liveries but also got help from @bastoner97 when needed.
The rest is David and Ali for all that's physics, audio, website, management, etc.

I did the Vortex, Shadow and Lanzo, Gary did the Ferruccios (only model and UV) and Eboo was commissioned to do the Tornado entirely (but in the end Scott had to do a complete remodel of it, so that's why it's still a nightmare for him).
That's how big the 3D team was for this project, I took care of most of my cars' liveries but also got help from @bastoner97 when needed.
The rest is David and Ali for all that's physics, audio, website, management, etc.
I guess you are now also working on NGT cars, are they going to be a part of this pack or a separate one?

Yep I can confirm. It was a pleasure to help you guys :cool::p:D

Seeing how other "AC tuner made cars" are free to be shared on RD for a while now it should be no issue to reupload just the data folder. If its allowed to reupload copied Miata Cup physics it should also be allowed to upload altered C9 (and 787B) physics.

Seeing how other "AC tuner made cars" are free to be shared on RD for a while now it should be no issue to reupload just the data folder. If its allowed to reupload copied Miata Cup physics it should also be allowed to upload altered C9 (and 787B) physics.
Yes it shouldnt be no issues I doubt if just data and nothing else, some people uploading full cars though and loads of files,
also half the mods on RD are using Kunos audio files, its same thing to me still taking content from official cars, even if its a logo, audio, physics, same rules should apply.

Yes it shouldnt be no issues I doubt if just data and nothing else, some people uploading full cars though and loads of files,
also half the mods on RD are using Kunos audio files, its same thing to me still taking content from official cars, even if its a logo, audio, physics, same rules should apply.
Kunos allowed the use of their audio files, I agree with you though

Reactions: CC
I've been seeing "NGT Pack" thrown around recently. As I am 70% regular Joe and 30% idiot I am unaware of what NGT stands for, so I'm curious which car models would be in the NGT pack. I know you will have to use different names for release, but if you could list the cars by their true Manufacturer & Model that would help a lot. :)

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 104 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 134 10.2%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 189 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 369 28.1%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 513 39.0%