Yes, I also thought NGT was a type of GT car I hadn't heard of.
Can't really remember, but I think I may have glanced at Google with this search term. Turns out NGT is a type of GT car: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Group_NGT
Ha!
I just love formula cars me, some of these cars I look at and think that would be lovely to drive about in, obviously you cant drive a F1 car to the shops,
some of these cars are awesome as daily drivers, so some interest me, but I know 100 times more with formula cars than race GT cars for sure :D too many tags and prefixes and stuff for me.

Well...you really only want the 360 and the 911.... all the rest is not up to the pace. Even the 360 wasn't always up to pace... The 911 GT3r rs and rsr's rocked this hole decade of GT2 racing. It even won Spa24h in the rain, when there were still GT1 cars in that race...

I can't wait for it to happen.

EDIT: Maybe the M3 GTR. But that wasn't around for long...at least in Europe...

Last edited:
Yeah sadly we would not use anything of that nature at RSS,
the model looks like a LOD_B at best :)
shot011.jpg

Yeah sadly we would not use anything of that nature at RSS,
the model looks like a LOD_B at best :)
shot011.jpg
they guy apparently was a professional 2D artist, but he made the car according to the early SDK specs in early 2015 and by this rather low res compared to your current stuff. But not far of the Kunos Lotus'

Wow. Building a car in Maya...God bless 'em. I still have nightmares about Maya from early 2000s. :) That's definitely a cool car.
Modelling in maya isn't as much as a pain as it used to be. People complain about the software a lot but there's a reason why it's the reference tool for CGI worldwide

With the recent flow of quality releases like the spectacular endurance pack of rf2 and the newly released cart / indy mod for AC, i'm not exactly hurting for this pack's release but this much silence feels very suspect. We had silent periods from rss before but not on this level.

This will be released eventually, right? I don't really care when. I just want a complete pack sometime eventually.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back