or you can mod the masseratti, put the rss tyres on it and make a proper engine for it
Sure, but BoPing all cars to match one is sort of strange I think, besides, I'm thinking more about online. It is what it is, I think MC12 is newer spec when they used SRO formula with 600HP and 600NM, that's why it's slower, even though unrestricted it can run I think like 750HP, which would've been easier to BoP against RSS.
the one from kunos is 550bhp and the real one in 2004 was like 624bhp so yeah it is why is slower

if you can encrypt it i can give you one ;)
I don't really care either way as I don't have the mc12 and I'd not feel comfortable sharing edited official cars anyways. All I was saying is that if releasing edited kunos dlc car acds is ok then rss (or anybody) could make their own gt1 mc12 using the same or similar techniques as the 919 evo. Duplicate the folder on end user's hard drive, drop in new acd (plus some other tweaks) and it is essentially an s1 version. Technically you could even make the acd by not using any bits from the official acd of the mc12 but doing that would mean developing physics for the car almost from scratch.

I don't really care either way as I don't have the mc12 and I'd not feel comfortable sharing edited official cars anyways. All I was saying is that if releasing edited kunos dlc car acds is ok then rss (or anybody) could make their own gt1 mc12 using the same or similar techniques as the 919 evo. Duplicate the folder on end user's hard drive, drop in new acd (plus some other tweaks) and it is essentially an s1 version. Technically you could even make the acd by not using any bits from the official acd of the mc12 but doing that would mean developing physics for the car almost from scratch.
who released a data ac form kunos? the poreche 919 evo? i think they just told how to do it, if i'm not wrong no data acd was released, correct me if i'm wrong

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back