nqobyh.jpg

Looking ace! Looks like you got the driver cooling pipes working? :thumbsup:
I almost gave up on them only because I was really annoyed I stayed with it,
8hrs the 1st day and 4hrs the next, never seen issues like it just would not flex like it should,
in the end added dummies back and made really custom envelopes after trying everything else,
but then realized what else I could do so added the roof pipe back as a skinned mesh which looks unreal ingame, so now 3 skinned pipes using the same textures :)

Yeah, way better than I was able to get, looks great!
Looks great ingame when you 1st get there with the menu and the door is open then seated and it closes,
adds so much feeling to the car,

I also spent quite a while doing some research online and youtube and coming from an engineering background as well made sense what I was seeing and added,

these race cars have for example the carbon fiber bonnets and boots,
and watching carefully on some videos you can see them really shaking and vibrating,
adds so much to the car driving and watching it all move and shake brings it even more to life,
still wants tweeking I would say inside the data slightly but the effects are great,

imagine you have a rigid chassis from metal, then you place a carbon bonnet with pins,
in reality the pins would have rubber washers on the mounts to stop some noise and vibrations,
but if you over tightened them like major tight I would imagine under the loads of actually racing would cause fractures and split the carbon,
so they would be tight maybe 93% the rest would have some slight play to it,
so after watching the videos reading installation manuals and reading some forums I then proceeded and detached the parts and added the effects,
in which will carry over to all cars once complete at 1.0 the pack, well the final release,
like I say adds so so much to the driving experience :)

Watch this video its really good how visible it actually is the movement and watch the bonnet :)
currently this 57 ingame the bonnet and boot have this effect looks lovely :D

That is some trickery there !
I have it rotating ingame there quite a few settings on the system I just created, well fabricated from thin air so to speak, some people tell my im wasting my breath its overkill,
I am going to hide it further inside the pipe, and turn the brightness down inside the alpha channel,
I want to see subtle airflow coming from these pipes, I will try anyways :)

If all those moving tubes, shaking bonnets and air coming out of airducts will be the end result, i'm very much okay with the wait :D
People create entire worlds,
these cars that world is the cockpit, interior, its the world the environment its everything,
I feel you need to set the mood so to speak, like sat with your wife on a fur rug at the side of a log fire with candles and a glass of wine,
these are the feelings you should get driving our cars at home and relaxed,
all these extra details I have added to this 57 really really adds so much the car feels alive, it feels fast and it wants abusing,
who wants a brand new car with no scratches and no details, we want to be driving these puppies like we are driving them to the scrapyard and its going to get crushed, so give it everything you have and dont hold back,
same with the textures and settings, I give it everything,
this 57 will have at least 5-7 LOD and all the details you dreamed about :D:geek:

Last edited:
these cars that world is the cockpit, interior, its the world the environment its everything,
I feel you need to set the mood so to speak, like sat with your wife on a fur rug at the side of a log fire with candles and a glass of wine,
all these extra details I have added to this 57 really really adds so much the car feels alive, it feels fast and it wants abusing,
who wants a brand new car with no scratches and no details, we want to be driving these puppies like we are driving them to the scrapyard and its going to get crushed, so give it everything you have and dont hold back,
this 57 will have at least 5-7 LOD and all the details you dreamed about :D:geek:
You probably want to get it out as soon as you can but is it possible for you to implement all these things to other cars then release it as 1.0? I know i'm getting many screams from a lot of people now :D but i'd rather wait to have a pack with all these features across all the cars. Consistency. I know you eventually will implement them in all cars. But too many updates/repacking can be bothersome for you.

you're ruin the modders world :p
Russians mods rule!

I'm fairly new to AC & was thinking of purchasing the GT1 pack. Does anyone know if a historic skin pack from the GTR days is available or being worked on for this pack? I haven't come across anything. Thanks for any help & excellent work on these cars!

Reactions: CC
You probably want to get it out as soon as you can but is it possible for you to implement all these things to other cars then release it as 1.0? I know i'm getting many screams from a lot of people now :D but i'd rather wait to have a pack with all these features across all the cars. Consistency. I know you eventually will implement them in all cars. But too many updates/repacking can be bothersome for you.
I believe once this 57 is due to be released, in the coming weeks the plan is to go over all the cars the 5 released cars and update them with the same settings and features,
it actually took longer today with the bonnet filling and extruding the mesh so its black behind it when it shakes to actually add the systems last week ect,
some of the silly details you do not think about end up taking longer than what you made, details that no one sees,
I did the Tornado partly earlier as well, the 55 will take longer as this 57 has special features like the roof pipe that actually bends and flexes and moves dynamically so no point playing with that car until this 57 is fully complete and I can basically take the settings from the SDK and carry them over will be much simpler,

from memory going back 30 years here, and driving 100,s of racing games from the sega master system to the xbox one and pc I can not remember any game with any of these features,
all I do is play racing games since I could walk its my life, cars and games are everything, so I try my best to even fabricate insane details from almost thin air what no one else has even thought about or even thought was possible, if I can find a way to dream it I will make it,
soon this pack will be complete and will be the best pack of cars / mods or official released by anyone I have no doubts and thanks to Gary and Daniel for bringing some of the finest models in AC,
soon everyone will be able to enjoy it for many years to come :)

I'm fairly new to AC & was thinking of purchasing the GT1 pack. Does anyone know if a historic skin pack from the GTR days is available or being worked on for this pack? I haven't come across anything. Thanks for any help & excellent work on these cars!
Hi :)
There is tons of skins right here on RD, maybe take some searching but I would say there is at least 50 skins floating about :)

You don`t have to think too much, go and buy it, if there is any mod worth of spending your money, GT1 of RSS modding team surely is. There is plenty of skins, but if I`m sincere, I don`t even care about skins, 99,9% of all time specing in AC is inside the cocpkit, so hardly can see any skin :)

You don`t have to think too much, go and buy it, if there any is any mod worth of spending your money, GT1 of RSS modding team surely is. There is plenty of skins, but if I`m sincere, I don`t even care about skins, 99,9% of all time specing in AC is inside the cocpkit, so hardly can see any skin :)
Cockpit is king here no denying that :D

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea