ac4ec7e7e0cf9ecc85a5a67968a11811.jpg

Well started baking some PBR still not 100% happy in some areas although the textures are there and baked what I did bake wants some adjustments it does not take too long but requires it in areas on the carbon :)
base is nice though.
custom_showroom_1523458326.jpg

So the trick is here I have reloaded my base I made and completed,
now with extra masks I am going over all the key areas and adding by hand in 3d what wear I want, gives a much nicer effect at the end ill keep you guys posted :)
the actual whitish/greys I am creating is washing away 100% carbon black =full carbon and anything below this will give the effects of worn carbon ect.
6a52c97a79d10cd8678c8bcebd14be65.gif

@chargingcar what tool is that?
I actually have it on both screens photoshop to the left and this ddo to the right I have used it almost since they 1st made it, there loads of different tools like this toolbag / mudbox / quixel ddo ect ect,
personally I like this one the most its not got the best features from some of the other softwares but because its a photoshop addon to me its faster than keep switching from one to the other try it you can get a trial :)
https://quixel.se/suite2/

I actually have it on both screens photoshop to the left and this ddo to the right I have used it almost since they 1st made it, there loads of different tools like this toolbag / mudbox / quixel ddo ect ect,
personally I like this one the most its not got the best features from some of the other softwares but because its a photoshop addon to me its faster than keep switching from one to the other try it you can get a trial :)
https://quixel.se/suite2/

$39? That's a steal for such a thing. What's the difference between NDO and DDO?

Yeah pretty cheap worth every penny get the trial anyways I make most my textures with this stuff,
NDO is normals , DDO is diffuse :)

Does the Quixel 2 suite ($79) just contain those both (and 3DO?), or is it something separate/additional? I might be just having a stupid morning, but it doesn't seem very clear on the site.

Does the Quixel 2 suite ($79) just contain those both (and 3DO?), or is it something separate/additional? I might be just having a stupid morning, but it doesn't seem very clear on the site.
The suite contains everything, except Megascans which is a service you need to subscribe to. The price is a steal, payed twice a couple of years ago, but totally worth it.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back