The suite contains everything, except Megascans which is a service you need to subscribe to. The price is a steal, payed twice a couple of years ago, but totally worth it.

Great stuff! Thinking about pulling the trigger, even though I still haven't had time to teach myself Blender so I wouldn't get any use out of it just yet. I'm still only doing 3D with Solidworks (and, therefore, have zero UV capabilities) but it would be really handy to get my head around a poly modeler for rendering jobs for work (and, you know, modding...).

I purchased it when it was on sale not too long ago but yet to find the time to set aside to actually learn and experiment with it.

Maybe then after gaining some experience I can complete a car a bit closer to RSS standards :D

What is this sudden silence here?:confused: Silence before the storm I hope :p
On my end at least I can say that the Shadow V8 sounds and physics are coming together and all LOD work is done, currently on the final testing stage.

Screenshot_rss_gt_shadow_v8_ks_laguna_seca_17-4-118-19-47-35.jpg
Showroom_rss_gt_shadow_v8_17-3-2018-19-34-59.jpg
Screenshot_rss_gt_shadow_v8_ks_laguna_seca_11-4-118-18-38-45.jpg
Screenshot_rss_gt_shadow_v8_ks_laguna_seca_11-4-118-18-38-2.jpg

You can Eugene, just use Content Manager with a custom grid and BoP the RSS GT1 cars to match the MC12 GT1.
Sure, but BoPing all cars to match one is sort of strange I think, besides, I'm thinking more about online. It is what it is, I think MC12 is newer spec when they used SRO formula with 600HP and 600NM, that's why it's slower, even though unrestricted it can run I think like 750HP, which would've been easier to BoP against RSS.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back