we have been through this a few times before, and we explain each time the situation,
the team is always here and always available and the team is always transparent we aim to hide nothing,
but yet build a community of members who all appreciate the content that we make,

I mean how many times do you want us to show you the cars are complete ?
RSS.jpg
First, that's a beautiful shot. Also, I never knew @A3DR was in the spark plug business. :sneaky: :D

Just out of general curiosity, who are the members of Race Sim Studio and what role(s) do each person play. At the moment, I only know of you and A3DR, who I had no idea was involved with RSS until just about 3 weeks ago. :laugh: So, it got me thinking...who is a part of this RSS Team and who does what?

Oh, while I'm at it, I didn't know you were sponsoring a simracing personality on YouTube. That's cool. I've subscribed. Are you looking to do more of that? And if so, do you plan on going after the big players who have huge followings or are you aiming more at up & coming sim racing YouTube personalities?

First, that's a beautiful shot. Also, I never knew @A3DR was in the spark plug business. :sneaky: :D

Just out of general curiosity, who are the members of Race Sim Studio and what role(s) do each person play. At the moment, I only know of you and A3DR, who I had no idea was involved with RSS until just about 3 weeks ago. :laugh: So, it got me thinking...who is a part of this RSS Team and who does what?

Oh, while I'm at it, I didn't know you were sponsoring a simracing personality on YouTube. That's cool. I've subscribed. Are you looking to do more of that? And if so, do you plan on going after the big players who have huge followings or are you aiming more at up & coming sim racing YouTube personalities?
Hi we are only a small team,
@NeverKrash business owner and Director of RSS also he is the audio technician,
@David Dominguez physics leader and manager of production/ cars content been produced,
@chargingcar 3D
@A3DR 3D
@garyjpaterson Commissioned 3D

Also we use sometimes Commissioned 2D artists to paint liveries and such,

Regarding youtube and sponsorship we are always believe that building community spirit is number1,
so depending on the situation we feel that making these kind of tournaments and competitions is good and beneficial to everyone,
Mike approached us with his ideas and we supported it, his channel is great and still growing just our way of giving support back :)

Hi we are only a small team,
@NeverKrash business owner and Director of RSS also he is the audio technician,
@David Dominguez physics leader and manager of production/ cars content been produced,
@chargingcar 3D
@A3DR 3D
@garyjpaterson Commissioned 3D

Also we use sometimes Commissioned 2D artists to paint liveries and such,

Regarding youtube and sponsorship we are always believe that building community spirit is number1,
so depending on the situation we feel that making these kind of tournaments and competitions is good and beneficial to everyone,
Mike approached us with his ideas and we supported it, his channel is great and still growing just our way of giving support back :)
That's awesome! :thumbsup: I had an inkling garyjpaterson had official connections to the team, but I never realized NeverKrash was the head honcho. As far as 3D is concerned, I thought you were a 3D guy and while A3DR is a ridiculously fast modeller, I know he has his own GFX company (if company is the right word for the contracting work he does) and one 3D guy could never be enough for a team looking to be around for a while. Regarding physics, I thought David Dominguez was the brains, but I almost never see him post anymore, so I didn't know if he's just been away from the scene or what. Of course, I don't follow every thread on this site so he may be more active than ever in these forums...I just don't happen to follow the threads he's in.

I appreciate you confirming the team. You've got some rock stars in all areas...If this was the late 1970s rock & roll scene they'd call you guys a "Supergroup"! :laugh: :roflmao: I admit, I'm nosy... :D I look forward to seeing more and more projects from you guys, even if I can't handle some of the content. The open-wheelers are too much for me. :( :redface:

That's awesome! :thumbsup: I had an inkling garyjpaterson had official connections to the team, but I never realized NeverKrash was the head honcho. As far as 3D is concerned, I thought you were a 3D guy and while A3DR is a ridiculously fast modeller, I know he has his own GFX company (if company is the right word for the contracting work he does) and one 3D guy could never be enough for a team looking to be around for a while. Regarding physics, I thought David Dominguez was the brains, but I almost never see him post anymore, so I didn't know if he's just been away from the scene or what. Of course, I don't follow every thread on this site so he may be more active than ever in these forums...I just don't happen to follow the threads he's in.

I appreciate you confirming the team. You've got some rock stars in all areas...If this was the late 1970s rock & roll scene they'd call you guys a "Supergroup"! :laugh: :roflmao: I admit, I'm nosy... :D I look forward to seeing more and more projects from you guys, even if I can't handle some of the content. The open-wheelers are too much for me. :( :redface:
There not really much to post from physics and audio side only at very late stages,
and we do consider Gary as a official member of the team,

3D and visuals takes most likely the longest to make and its really easy for us guys to post and share 100,s of screenshots during the process of making the content,
like where physics are concerned its hard to show in a screenshot maybe the work that as been achieved,
but David never spams the threads like we 3d crazies do :p:D:D

Oh, I meant I haven't seen David D. commenting in other people's threads. I don't think he's ever been a heavy poster, but I would usually see a comment from him here or there especially if there were people talking about AC Physics. There are several people I'm aware of who really know the AC physics engine and its limitations, top to bottom. He's definitely one of the elite physics guys. The entire team is top notch...no question. :thumbsup: :cool:

The open-wheelers are too much for me. :( :redface:

Only reason I haven't purchased all the RSS content; the big modern open wheel cars are too much for me, too. I've only got the GT pack, the F4 and the F79 (which I've been having a ball in the last few days).

If RSS were to do, say, a 1968 era Formula 2 car I'd be over the moon. That's right in my historic sweet spot, I think.
(Side note: I'd be happy to offer design services for such a generic car...Just sayin')

So cool.
Btw, on what pace will it be compared to his older brother 550? And is it possible to make cars more even, specially Lambo, which is really out of pace, and that makes his incompatible with others. Even Lister would need a few more tenths ;)

So cool.
Btw, on what pace will it be compared to his older brother 550? And is it possible to make cars more even, specially Lambo, which is really out of pace, and that makes his incompatible with others. Even Lister would need a few more tenths ;)
Life isnt fair sometimes and it was like that for these cars, I assume they will continue what they have been doing so far and it will likely b out done by the 550.

Life isnt fair sometimes and it was like that for these cars, I assume they will continue what they have been doing so far and it will likely b out done by the 550.
So correct in what your saying the cars are what they are, and either way I have zero say over physics,
I mean David knows what hes doing why would he listen to me anyways :D

So correct in what your saying the cars are what they are, and either way I have zero say over physics,
I mean David knows what hes doing why would he listen to me anyways :D
I don't see how you can do it any other way. After all, we're all looking for as much realism as we can get, right? I don't want to see mods specs adjusted for balance...We do have ballast and restrictor values that we can place upon the faster cars. Those two things should be enough to "balance" performance, no?

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.