RSS FH X 2022 EVO - F1 2022 Full Season ‘Custom Championship'

Career RSS FH X 2022 EVO - F1 2022 Full Season ‘Custom Championship' 1.5

Login or Register an account to download this content
Cozy61 updated RSS FH X 2022 - F1 2022 Full Season ‘Custom Championship' with a new update entry:

Race Day Jeddah Update with Pyyer and Daniel Paez Latest releases

Updated with latest Pyyer (v3.0), Daniel Paez (v4.1)& Cozy61 extensions, Skins, Crowds, Pit Crews and Trackside SFX

(in GDrive - Link in download readme)
  • Track: 02_saudiarabia_gp22_v1.RD.zip
  • F12022carskins_v1.8.zip
Please note i will continue to use the Tyrone version of the circuit in the championship as I feel it works better for night racing

I will use the CHiQuiFReaKy 0.6 version for the all in one Race weekend release after Sundays race finish as well as amending...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Cozy61 updated RSS FH X 2022 - F1 2022 Full Season ‘Custom Championship' with a new update entry:

Final Race F1 2022 Jeddah Latest Update with Pyyer, Daniel Paez & Patrod78 releases

Updated with latest Pyyer (v3.0), Daniel Paez (v5), patrod78 & Cozy61 extensions, Skins, Crowds, Pit Crews and Trackside SFX

Start/Finish Line extension by patrod78

(in GDrive - Link in download readme)
Track: 02_saudiarabia_gp22_Final.zip
F12022carskins_v1.8.zip
Please note i will continue to use the Tyrone version of the circuit in the championship as I feel it works better for night racing

Thank this is really great, but some tracks I seem to be getting unexpected error pop up when starting the tracks ? any idea why this is .... one of them is the Saudi track :(

Thank this is really great, but some tracks I seem to be getting unexpected error pop up when starting the tracks ? any idea why this is .... one of them is the Saudi track :(
Hi and thank you
Most probably csp version and extras issue make sure they are installed

Last edited:

03_australia_gp22 v1.1 update

View attachment 553989Based on the base track: melbourne_2019_v1.5.7z by acu and updated by , patrikPAT, Sliderman

2022 Modifications of Circuit
(DOES NOT INCLUDE NEW LAYOUT - YET)
Track on GDrive Link in download readme file

Trackside Skins by Daniel Paez

Anticipated -...

Hello,
I have a problem with all the circuits in this pack. They are well installed, and when I want to start a race with a circuit, it loads and it crashes, it does not start. What should be done? thank you

Hello,
I have a problem with all the circuits in this pack. They are well installed, and when I want to start a race with a circuit, it loads and it crashes, it does not start. What should be done? thank you
Hi
Most probably csp version and extras issue make sure they are installed. If you can send a screenshot of the crash as well I will try to point you in the right direction

Last edited:

03_australia_gp22 v1.2 update - New Layout with baked in Pyyer Extensions and SFX

Based on the base track: melbourne22_v0.3
View attachment 556965
2022 Modifications of Circuit
Track on GDrive Link in download readme file

Pyyer Extensions plus a rework of new layout

Crowd SFX, Flashing marshal flags and Easter Eggs by Cozy61

CrowdSFX works best in F3 camera replay mode

To turn off any of the crowd...

I'm sorry i don't fully understand what your asking - can you expand - Thanks
how to install myself the files (under)in content menager ?

1.Tracks:

2.Base:

5.2021 car performances (OPTIONAL):

in

how to install myself the files (under)in content menager ?

1.Tracks:

2.Base:

5.2021 car performances (OPTIONAL):

in
These are not mine if they are on mediafire - You need to read the instructions on the RD Download

Last edited:
Hello guys!

I am in need of help. I purchased the Miami track 2022 from Jack Shepherd Mod, the money was withdrawn but I never got the track or any email. I cannot find any type of contact information from Jack in his site. Anyone can help me to try to get his email?

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 23 24.2%
  • More leagues

Votes: 22 23.2%
  • Prizes

Votes: 19 20.0%
  • Trophies

Votes: 9 9.5%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 6 6.3%