RSS FH X 2022 EVO - F1 2022 Full Season ‘Custom Championship'

Career RSS FH X 2022 EVO - F1 2022 Full Season ‘Custom Championship' 1.5

Login or Register an account to download this content
Cozy61 updated RSS FH X 2022 - F1 2022 Full Season ‘Custom Championship' with a new update entry:

Race Week 9 Canada: 09_canada_gp22 track update

Original Track credits to @Marc_13000 for track-mod update with additional AI/Extensions by Raul_007

Loading Screen and track rename by Cozy61

Crowd SFX (to be added later)

[COLOR=rgb(235, 107...[/quote]

Read the rest of this update entry...

Cozy61 updated RSS FH X 2022 - F1 2022 Full Season ‘Custom Championship' with a new update entry:

Canada (Terra21 version) updated with Crowd SFX/ Pyyer Track Extensions

Following on from several variations I have settled on the 'Terra 21' Montreal version with Pyyer Extensions and DaBaeda Cameras
View attachment 576132
If you prefer the Marc_13000 version that is also on the GDrive but will not be updated any further

'09_canada_gp22_FINAL' Track in GDrive
(Link in readme file of the download)

Crowd SFX extension Cozy61
Crowd SFX works best in F3 camera replay mode

To turn off any of the crowd SFX and/or Live displays open the ext_config.ini...

Hi. I already copied the champs folder to Assetto Corsa document but when I open Content Manager, the championship is greyed out. Tried close and open CM but no works
1656587105268.png

1656587130196.png

Last edited:

F1 22 Championship Track updates with Pyyer extensions etc

Just a heads up that i will be releasing further track updates with the Pyyer extensions baked in as and when they are released into the public domain (Usually after the race weekend) - This is to support Pyyer 's
patreons and all the hard work in regards to these excellent updates for the F1 versions of the circuits

You can support them here: patreon.com/pyyer

Great Britain (Silverstone) F1 22 updated with Pyyer Track Extensions

Race Week 10 (Silverstone GP)

10_greatbritain_gp22_FINAL.zip Track in GDrive

10_greatbritain_gp22_FINAL.zip Track in GDrive

Reminder: Just to be clear this not another version it’s a renamed one for use with my F1 custom championship if you are not using the championship then stick with the ks_silverstone version with any additional add-ons

Hello,

I can't get it to work properly because it says I need the rss_formula_hybrid_x_evo. But I could only buy the Formula Hybrid 2022 from RaceSimStudio (same link provided in the install tutorial). Therefore the whole championship wont work unfortunately.

Any help would be appreciated!

Austria RW11 (Red Bull Ring) F1 22 updated with Pyyer Track Extensions

Race Week 11 (Red Bull Ring GP)
View attachment 581185
11_austria_gp22_v1.0.zip Track in GDrive

Reminder: Just to be clear this not another version it’s a renamed one for use with my F1 custom championship if you are not using the championship then stick with the ks_red_bull_ring version with any additional add-ons

[URL...

Hi. I'm new to PC gaming and i'm having trouble installing this mod. I bought the full Contents Manager, Formula Hybrid 22 Pack and installed all the documents but nothing is coming up in Contents Manager? If someone can please help, I can share screen on discord. Thanks

Cozy61 updated RSS FH X 2022 EVO - F1 2022 Full Season ‘Custom Championship' with a new update entry:

Realistic F1 DRS activation at last!!!

Just when you thought AC had gone as far as it could with F1 then Schmawlik pops up with this Gem!!!

Thank you so much for this and your hard work in bringing it to us.

BTW it also works when you're on a blue flag - Excellent!

I asked them how easy would it be to adapt to other F1 car Mods?

Answer: As for other cars working with the script, just add the...

Cozy61 updated RSS FH X 2022 EVO - F1 2022 Full Season ‘Custom Championship' with a new update entry:

Product doesn't exist _ RSS pull the Evo X mod

PLEASE NOTE THAT RSS ARE NOT SELLING THIS CAR AS OF THE 15/07/2022.

I will leave the championship up for those with the car already

Tracks will continue to be updated for 2022 as they work across all my 2022 F1 Custom Championships

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea