RSS FH X 2022 EVO - F1 2022 Full Season ‘Custom Championship'

Career RSS FH X 2022 EVO - F1 2022 Full Season ‘Custom Championship' 1.5

Login or Register an account to download this content
Cozy61 updated RSS FH X 2022 - F1 2022 Full Season ‘Custom Championship' with a new update entry:

50% Off Formula Hybrid X 2022 and EVO for AC €2.24

View attachment 548693

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi, im having a problem when i finish the first race of the championship it simply appears as if i did not race and it just repeats bahrain, anyone knows how to fix this?

Hi, im having a problem when i finish the first race of the championship it simply appears as if i did not race and it just repeats bahrain, anyone knows how to fix this?
Hi, This could be down to Content manager Try updating to the latest version also this may help

Cozy61 updated RSS FH X 2022 - F1 2022 Full Season ‘Custom Championship' with a new update entry:

Bahrain F1 2022 updated

View attachment 551056Updated with latest Pyyer, Daniel Paez & Cozy61 extensions, Skins, Crowds and Trackside SFX

• Track: 01_bahrain_gp22_v1.4.zip (in GDrive - Link in download readme)

• Championship: V1.4 in download

Please note that the latest version of content manager is having an issue with saving start time and temperatures - I will update as and when I release a new issue

Stay safe and happy racing
#WeRaceAsOne
Cozy61

Hi, I am having trouble using the championship setting. I installed all the tracks and copied the champs folder into AC documents folder and when I go to AC championship it shows up but says 21 errors and I can't start it. Any help would be appreciated thanks!

Hi, I am having trouble using the championship setting. I installed all the tracks and copied the champs folder into AC documents folder and when I go to AC championship it shows up but says 21 errors and I can't start it. Any help would be appreciated thanks!
hi errors usually mean that either the tracks or car skins are not in the right folder. Can you post a screenshot?

hey man thanks for the mod, this is the first time that I mod AC, and I'm having some dumb troubles:
first, I can't find the championship on the content manager, I copypasted the three files on the champ folder and I can play it just fine from AC direct access.
Second, how can I change which driver I'm replacing?

hey man thanks for the mod, this is the first time that I mod AC, and I'm having some dumb troubles:
first, I can't find the championship on the content manager, I copypasted the three files on the champ folder and I can play it just fine from AC direct access.
Second, how can I change which driver I'm replacing?
Go to Drive>Single>Championships

Watch these;

Enjoy

Hello am abit new to modding and stuff. I downloaded the custom championship mod with the tracks. Up till the Australian GP, it just crashes saying "Failed to create dynamic textures". Do u know the cause and the how to fix it

Hello am abit new to modding and stuff. I downloaded the custom championship mod with the tracks. Up till the Australian GP, it just crashes saying "Failed to create dynamic textures". Do u know the cause and the how to fix it
Make sure you have all the required extras installed especially those marked **
Requires:

Make sure you have all the required extras installed especially those marked **
Requires:

Last edited:
Still doesn't work. It shows like everything loads in then at the very end just crashes
These are the possible error it shows:
AC\sim.cpp (2550): Sim::renderScene
AC\game.cpp (275): Game::render
AC\game.cpp (126): Game::onIdle
AC\game.cpp (210): Game::run
AC\acs.cpp (477): wWinMain
f:\dd\vctools\crt\crtw32\dllstuff\crtexe.c (618): __tmainCRTStartup
No idea I'm afraid but drop down to CSP v1.74 to see if that works then increase by one version until it crashes - Also try a quick race with a kunos car and track then with the same F1 track and car to see if that causes a crash

Sorry to say but it will be at your end as it all works on my PC and many others - Its just a process of elimination re /SOL etc

Last edited:

JEDDAH F1 2022 updated - Tyrone version and Team Skins v1.8

RACE WEEKEND 2
Edit: 26/03/2022 - 02_saudiarabia_gp22_V1.Q.zip

JEDDAH F1 2022 updated

View attachment 553044
Updated with latest Pyyer, Daniel Paez & Cozy61 extensions, Skins, Crowds, Pit Crews and Trackside SFX

(in GDrive - Link in download readme)
  • Track: 02_saudiarabia_gp22_v1.Q.zip...

F1 2022 RW 5 Miami Circuit update v1.1

The update is '05_unitedstates_miami_gp22_v1.1.zip' which can be found on the GDrive

NOTE: Rename the 'Miami International Autodrome.kn5' file to 05_unitedstates_miami_gp22.kn5 and drag into 05_unitedstates_miami_gp22 folder

Miami F1 Link PAYMOD £6.99 : https://jackshepherdmod.square.site/product/miami-f1-circuit-for-assetto-corsa/1?cs=true&cst=custom

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 325 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 224 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 217 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 166 7.9%
  • < 5 years