RSS FH X 2022 EVO - F1 2022 Full Season ‘Custom Championship'

Career RSS FH X 2022 EVO - F1 2022 Full Season ‘Custom Championship' 1.5

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hello guys!

I am in need of help. I purchased the Miami track 2022 from Jack Shepherd Mod, the money was withdrawn but I never got the track or any email. I cannot find any type of contact information from Jack in his site. Anyone can help me to try to get his email?
Hi, Check your Junk email as this happened to someone else - if not, try this email jackshepherd420@gmail.com or jack@frozenpines.co.uk - Hope that helps

Also he added this to his last update

I had to finalise changes by 29th april, so I could test on the 30th and push the update on the 1st, as I am away from my computer for the week starting from the 2nd. Therefore any sponsors around the track are only accurate as much as they were painted by the 29th, I had to guess some and completely had no clue for a couple parts of the track, so left it with the Miami F1 logo.

There will, sadly, be no updates during the race weekend, as again I am away from my computer this week. When I return I will scour F1TV for anything I missed and subsequently update after the 11th May, which should be super accurate, although late.

You should have received a google notification or email already with the file download link, if you have not received anything please ask!

Last edited:
Cozy61 updated RSS FH X 2022 - F1 2022 Full Season ‘Custom Championship' with a new update entry:

F1 2022 RW 5 (Jack Shepard) Miami Circuit update v1.2

PLEASE NOTE: This is not the full version of the circuit on my Google Drive as it is a pay mod - See Link below
View attachment 563473
However, as i like to keep the championships as FREEMIUM as possible. I will adapt the championship to include the Pyyer release of Miami F1 Circuit once it is publicly available via Pyyers own channels plus include an alternative which uses the Jack Shepard version.

Pyyer Preview Here...​

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: VRY
Cozy61 updated RSS FH X 2022 - F1 2022 Full Season ‘Custom Championship' with a new update entry:

Alternate Pyyer Miami Version added

View attachment 564466View attachment 564467

To keep this as Freemium as possible I have added an alternate version of the championship which uses the Pyyer Miami track which can be downloaded for Free from here;

The Alternate version is called '2022 F1 (RSSFH22) Season (PYYER)'

The original is still available if you prefer the Jack Shepherd version which is a Pay...

You need to load up the Pyyer championship in the download if you want to use their track - If your already using the original championship this will help you save your data
No what I don;t understand is where is the download of your reamaned pyyer version track I can't find it

No what I don;t understand is where is the download of your reamaned pyyer version track I can't find it
I didn't rename the Pyyer track as a favour to them as they want people to download it directly - If you use the pyyer version of the championship just leave the track name as is :thumbsup:

Hi. Some tracks from GDrive have duplicates. Japan for example. One of them has splash screen F1 2021, another F1 2022. Can one track be removed? Or will it affect championship?
Also some tracks are not included to calendar. Can they be not installed?

01_bahrain_gp22_v1.6.zip
02_saudiarabia_gp22_FINAL.zip
03_australia_gp22_v1.2.zip
04_italy_gp22_v1.final.zip
05_unitedstates_miami_gp22_v1.2.zip
06_spain_gp22.zip
07_monaco_gp22.zip
08_azerbaijan_gp22.zip
09_canada_gp22.zip
10_greatbritain_gp22.zip
11_austria_gp22.zip
12_france_gp22.zip
13_hungary_gp22.zip
14_belgium_gp22.zip
15_netherlands_gp22.zip
16_italy_gp22.zip
17_russia_gp22.zip
18_japan_gp22.zip
18_singapore_gp22.zip
19_japan_gp22.zip
19_singapore_gp22.zip
20_unitedstates_gp22.zip
21_mexico_gp22.zip
22_brazil_gp22.zip
23_abudhabi_gp22.zip
FGTD_turkey_2022.zip
HGTD_portugal_2022.zip

Hi. Some tracks from GDrive have duplicates. Japan for example. One of them has splash screen F1 2021, another F1 2022. Can one track be removed? Or will it affect championship?
Also some tracks are not included to calendar. Can they be not installed?

01_bahrain_gp22_v1.6.zip
02_saudiarabia_gp22_FINAL.zip
03_australia_gp22_v1.2.zip
04_italy_gp22_v1.final.zip
05_unitedstates_miami_gp22_v1.2.zip
06_spain_gp22.zip
07_monaco_gp22.zip
08_azerbaijan_gp22.zip
09_canada_gp22.zip
10_greatbritain_gp22.zip
11_austria_gp22.zip
12_france_gp22.zip
13_hungary_gp22.zip
14_belgium_gp22.zip
15_netherlands_gp22.zip
16_italy_gp22.zip
17_russia_gp22.zip
18_japan_gp22.zip
18_singapore_gp22.zip
19_japan_gp22.zip
19_singapore_gp22.zip
20_unitedstates_gp22.zip
21_mexico_gp22.zip
22_brazil_gp22.zip
23_abudhabi_gp22.zip
FGTD_turkey_2022.zip
HGTD_portugal_2022.zip
Some of the tracks are numbered for the career version https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/rss-fh-x-2022-f1-2022-‘custom-career.48660/

the others for the championship. For the championship it will tell you in content manager if a track is missing

Last edited:
Great mod. Thanks for doing it. Sadly when I go into the race, some of the teams start on wets even though it's clear and dry. Is this a bug or something on my end? Thanks

Race Week 7 - Monaco - Hairpin help

Monaco safe hairpin and chicane for AI
(this will allow the cars to negotiate the hairpins and chicanes without crashing)
View attachment 569181
In the RSSFH2022 mod folder. Copy original data.acd and rename orig_data.acd. Unpack data in Content Manager. Go to car.ini and amend steer.ratio from 13.5 to 12. Repack and Save as monaco_data.acd. Rename orig_data.acd to data.acd. When racing at monaco rename data.acd to orig_data.acd and...

when i drag and drop tracks into CM it is saying "couldn't detent any content to install"

Any help would be great. im brand new to all this.

Thank you
Content manager only auto loads if the file is set out right. Just unzip then copy tracks to the tracks folder on your pc drive under assettocorsa/content/tracks

Monaco F1 GP Track updated with 2022 Pyyer Extensions v_final

07_monaco_gp22_V1.Q.zip in GDrive - Link in readme of download
View attachment 570289Additional Crowd SFX by Cozy61

Crowd SFX works best in F3 camera replay mode

To turn off any of the crowd SFX and/or Live displays open the ext_config.ini file (in extension folder of track) using notepad or similar and change the ACTIVE = 1 to ACTIVE = 0

Pyyer 2022 Extension baked in
Link to extension

[URL...

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering