RSS FH X 2022 EVO - F1 2022 Full Season ‘Custom Championship'

Career RSS FH X 2022 EVO - F1 2022 Full Season ‘Custom Championship' 1.5

Login or Register an account to download this content
Cozy61 updated RSS FH X 2022 EVO - F1 2022 Full Season ‘Custom Championship' with a new update entry:

Italy (Monza), Singapore, Japan and USA (COTA) F1 GP22 updated with the Pyyer extensions

16_italy_gp22_FINAL.zip
18_singapore_gp22_FINAL.zip
19_japan_gp22_FINAL.zip
20_unitedstates_gp22_FINAL.zip (includes Gunar333 Live Driver Position displays)
View attachment 612024View attachment 612025
Please Note: no RW 17 -his was the cancelled Russian GP
Tracks in GDrive
Link in readme of download

Read the rest of this update entry...

Cozy61 updated RSS FH X 2022 EVO - F1 2022 Full Season ‘Custom Championship' with a new update entry:

Italy (Monza), Singapore, Japan and USA (COTA) F1 GP22 updated with the Pyyer extensions

16_italy_gp22_FINAL.zip
18_singapore_gp22_FINAL.zip
19_japan_gp22_FINAL.zip
20_unitedstates_gp22_FINAL.zip (includes Gunar333 Live Driver Position displays)
View attachment 612024View attachment 612025
Please Note: no RW 17 -this was the cancelled Russian GP
Tracks in GDrive
Link in readme of download

Hi, I'm just follow your instructions....I'm not very able with these AC mods and often I get the wrong files.
This career will work with ACFL car pack? I need every single pack that you've mentioned in description?
Thanks for all!

Hi, I'm just follow your instructions....I'm not very able with these AC mods and often I get the wrong files.
This career will work with ACFL car pack? I need every single pack that you've mentioned in description?
Thanks for all!
Hi - it will not work with ACFL mod as its for the Race Sim Studio Mod - Yes you will need all the skins, tracks etc for it to work

Watching the video will help

Hi all, does anybody maybe know of an extension for the new circuit layout with all of the new corners for Yas Marina that is compatible with the track included in this collection? I see the Pyyer extension doesn't include the new turn 9.

Thanks!

Abu Dhabi F1 GP22 updated with the Pyyer extensions

Well this is my final update for the season and beyond - It been a blast but its time to hand the batten over to Geraint Thomas https://www.racedepartment.com/search/23542434/

Thanks for your support over the years - Its now time for me to enjoy looking in from the outside and testing all the wonderful mods past, present and future.

Stay Safe & Happy Racing

Cozy61

23_abudhabi_gp22_WIP.zip

Has the New 2021 layout
No crowds yet as im struggling to get them to show...

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back