3B51B22D-8BD8-4CEC-AAC4-DBEA5891A16D.jpeg

nothing to do with yours, but there would be a nice Dashboard like that would be more realistic

i am not sharing files on the replica projects - just for my personal usage to avoid copyright Yes, I understand perfectly, of course it would be fantastic to be able to ask to do one privately without obviously having license problems, but it certainly wouldn't cost a little

Last edited:
Hello !
The Cosworth CCW MK2 is just beautiful, it's a piece of art!
Just a quick question, would it be possible to have the plans or 3D file of the steering wheel? I am in the process of making one.
Thank you for your answer and congratulations again for this wonderful work.

As others have stated, awesome build...
I am in the process of building the SFX system as well. As far as total system power supply, i.e. power from your house... Are you running 230 volt? Did you run a separate line from your fuse box to power all? Secondly, how do you deal with heat from all your running gear?
Also, last minute question.... What server case are you using for your Motor Controllers?

Thanks for your time sir!

Last edited:
hi

seperate fuse is not needed - i just need the element i shared here
the "old" sc2 has 2 power supplies and they activate my fuses

230V

no heat at all - only the motor for belt tensionor is getting a bit warm during active races

the peak power is indeed quite high - but average is OK and no problem for my house electric

its a cheap 19inch rack i bought at ebay - sorry i do not have the link any more

Peter

@Peter: Great work btw. In your schematics (page 3) it looks as if you're using the Race Bass Isolators also for the pedal plate section. Though looking at your pictures I can't see them. Are you using the Isolators also on your pedal plate section? And if yes, doesn't it cause some flex unwanted for breaking (while a bit flex on the seat due to the Isolators might indeed be negligible)?

just check the chapters
there is a small flex - but this one is not disturbing the brake feeling
and finally also simtag approved :)
so perfect for that kind of pedals ;-)jj
just check the chapters
there is a small flex - but this one is not disturbing the brake feeling
and finally also simtag approved :)
so perfect for that kind of pedals ;-)
These are still not for sale to the general public yet?

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.