after some great testing with the new units
i decided to swap the douk mk4 and bought a the 19"
the t.racks DSP 4x4 Amp 4.250

1706357215633.png

now i am able to get rid of the DSP VOL increase used for BST-1, BST-300ex and Earthquake
this amp is currently the best EUR/Watt deal you can get. a bit noisy but this does not bother me - a great add-on to my crazy setup

Folie1.PNG

Folie2.PNG
Folie3.PNG
Folie4.PNG

1706288340184.jpeg

Last edited:
new DIY tool
during the last years i "wasted" some Teensy and Elo-parts. When a PCB died, the soldered elements kept on the PCB for lifetime. During xmas i tested this nice tool - ordered at amazon.

Feedback: just great, i bought it for 40EUR, the first Teensy came out great, assuming that a teensy is worth more than 40EUR, this tool is already after the first job "break even"

61wTvXMxIrL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

WhatsApp Bild 2024-01-03 um 17.04.18_0218dd31.jpg

small change change - huge difference
changed the position of my Exciters
2 behind the fabric - level of my head
2 at my shoulders
just to recall - i do not use them any longer for tactile
this is history - found a while ago a way better use case for them
now it sounds again more immersive

View attachment 739157View attachment 739158View attachment 739159View attachment 739160View attachment 739161
Outstanding work.
Could you elaborate a bit regarding the whole bucket becoming a speaker?
Because now it reverbs like a subwoofer?? just vibrate?? or pure sound?

something i never understood - bass shakers are designed to work with audio signals - why the hack we are using simhub and create difficult effects and do not simply bring the game audio to those devices .....

a quick test told me - game audio on shakers is not enough - but what i felt was very cool - so together with a buddy we thought about mixing game audio with simhub tactile.

this is the unit i bought for 28E

1710949614225.png

this is the implementation - some rerouting - some reconfiguration - now i have on 3 BST a mixed game audio / simhub tactile signal. ITS JUST AMAZING - another step into the right direction - game audio harmonizes well with simhub tactile - and the effects feel better than before.

Slide1.PNG
Slide2.PNG
Slide3.PNG
Slide4.PNG

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back