Reiza Set to Release AMS Themed rF2 DLC...

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
rF2 Reiza Bundle 3.jpg

rF2 Reiza Bundle 1.jpg rF2 Reiza Bundle 2.jpg rf2 Reiza Bundle 4.jpg rF2 Reiza Bundle 6.jpg rF2 Reiza Bundle 7.jpg rF2 Reiza Bundle 8.jpg rF2 Reiza Bundle 9.jpg rF2 Reiza Bundle 10.jpg
Reiza Studios, the developers behind the excellent AMS, have teased a new DLC pack coming to rF2 soon.. adding some of the excellent content from Automobilista to the Studio 397 simulation...

We had a sneaky teaser image reveal on social media in recent weeks that left many to wonder if the yet to be announced sequel to Automobilista would be based on the rFactor 2 game engine, and all the physics goodness that that implies, however it has now become clear that rather than relating to a totally new title, that teaser image was to do with an upcoming new DLC pack for rFactor 2.. featuring Reiza cars and circuits made famous by AMS in recent years.

No doubt visually upgraded to meet the new rFactor 2 standards, and taking advantage of the tech behind rF2 such as time of day, weather, real road, advanced tyre models and of course VR, this is one very interesting development and will act as a very positive boost for rF2 players looking for more quality content for the simulation.

No firm details have yet been revealed about what exactly will be contained in the upcoming DLC, although several images from the pack have been released giving us at least some idea of the types of things we can expect to see..

It is not thought that this DLC partnership will have any effect on plans for a sequel to AMS, as this is still underdevelopment at Reiza HQ.

rFactor 2 is available exclusively for PC from Steam now.

Check out the rFactor 2 sub forum here at RaceDepartment for all the latest news and discussion with regards to the simulation. You can take part in lively debates with fellow rFactor 2 fans and take part in some great Club and League racing events..! Head over to the forum now and share the love this simulation so very much deserves...

Like what you see here at RaceDepartment? Don't forget to like, subscribe and follow us on social media!

RaceDepartment YouTube
RaceDepartment Twitter
RaceDepartment Facebook
RaceDepartment Twitch

RaceDepartment Instagram

Are you happy to hear of a Reiza DLC pack coming to rFactor 2? Which cars / tracks would you like to see added? Let us know in the comments section below..!

Last edited:
I think they should port all the F1 they have (1989,1994,2004,2012,2014,2016,2017 & 2018) with the australian V8 supercars, i think they could sell more doing this.

An official modern F1 would get RFactor 2 communities alive again.
Also, they have Imola,Oulton Park, Brands Hatch,Adelaide, Hockenheim and more tracks which would be an incredible update to RF2

Studio 397 and Reiza Studios... only good things can come from this!:D

I think it is a smart move for both. RS can generate some extra income and S397 will benefit because it will make rF2 more interesting/attractive, generating extra income as well.

And... I am happy to buy the content again on rF2, just to support both companies.

Studio 397 and Reiza Studios... only good things can come from this!:D

I think it is a smart move for both. RS can generate some extra income and S397 will benefit because it will make rF2 more interesting/attractive, generating extra income as well.

And... I am happy to buy the content again on rF2, just to support both companies.

what are we once again:thumbsup:

I think it's a fantastic mini-partnership that will only serve to enhance both Studio397 & Reizas profile in the Sim Racing market, both companies have shown to be very dedicated to their work through their products and their passion which is obvious to fans of both or each one individually.

I've said this before many a time but the SuperV8 in AMS is one of - if not the - best Sim car I've driven, I've got every finger crossed and I'm praying to Gods of all sorts that this car is included in the Bundle, which I'll be purchasing regardless the day it comes out.

Assume the vast majority of the best AMS cars will remain in AMS. Unless Reiza's plan was to commit business suicide, which we know is not the case.

We'll see if their content is as polished and wonderful feeling in rF2 as it is in AMS. If so, great for both. It means that rF2 is king if a competent dev takes the time to do the job properly. If not, I feel bad for S397. And I will feel a bit bad for S397 even if it is wonderful, because I'll be reminded of the contrast every time I drive most of the rest of the unpolished ISI/S397 cars.

Last edited:
Cool, so now ill potentially have the same content in 3 games lol
AMS
RF2
And potentially the next Reiza title as Renalto mentioned a few yrs back that the rf2 engine was most likely the best fit for there next title.

That rf1 conversion tool is getting put to good work!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back