Status
Not open for further replies.
I know we are all excited for this release. What I don't know is how many people intend to a) play it on the xbox one and b) would like to join some sort of a formal league here at Race Department.

There are so many possibilities, I've had to calm myself down from getting lost in them. However, my main passion, IndyCar, will probably not be able to be run until the DLC with the ovals comes to the Xbox One.

That said, what sort of series would you like to see? Personally, ones that come to mind are Tudor United Sports Car Series, WEC, British Touring Car, and DTM. One of these could fill the gap for me until IndyCar is possible, but others may have better ideas.

Please indicate below if you are interested and what sort of times you are available and which series' you prefer. We could follow the actual schedule of many a series, due to the timing of the release. Personally, if they get the ovals out before IndyCar starts, I'll probably turn my focus there, but nothing would prevent running another alongside.

The anticipation is killing me! :sick:

I like the two 45 min race thing just one thing about it and i'm not trying to start a argument or whin about anything but with 45 min races most of the tracks are going to be 22 to 28 laps that is borderline sprint style so what i'm getting at is this will make the faster guy much faster but no like I said this is what I think, so here is a idea that I think will help that if you do a 45 min race use x5 tire wear so that way you have to pit for tires as they want go the whole race. Now before someone comes at me and says somthing about there is not fast guys or what not this past season was awsome and I had fun but pit stop and tire management where key to longer races and the fatest guys still won most of them (and yes I did good on some tracks myself). I'm just trying to make it a little even here if there is 45 min race I belive there should be some rules to even out the field. and I do run in a league that runs two 45 min races with real tire wear we have to do a pit stop and change tires in that one also but the different is real tire wear you can run that car hard for like 15 to 17 laps on x5 maybe 10 to 11. just a thought as I am looking forward to next season eitherway I just want some good racing for everyone one..

HOLMES CONSIDERING EARLY EXIT
Andrew Holmes of GWAH GT Team has stated that he is thinking of an early exit from Season Two of the Thursday Night GT Championship. Holmes has stated that: “When the league moves to Assetto Corsa, everyone will be reset again, and realistically I’m not in with a shout at the championship this season. So, it would make sense to get an early start. I want to be back in the chase for Season Three, and for that to happen I need to get as much of a feel for the new platform as I can. Unless I can get the M3 to a point where I’m comfortable with it, there’s not much point in hanging around.” Andrew knew this season would be tough, being a new wheel user, but his theory does make sense. So, will he exit early and re-join for Season Three? Only time will tell when we get to the Nϋrbϋrgring.
We have a great champion to show for this league... gives up after 3 minutes of struggling. Wheelspin will be scared. Head down and work you idiot. You got the speed. You don't need Gareth or Adam or anyone. You can do it yourself. There are 15 out of 16 people who believe on you bouncing back and somehow that 1 person who doesn't is you. Unbelievable. You will be up here, and with how the points work everyone is in it. So stop with the drama and lets race

HOLMES CONSIDERING EARLY EXIT
Andrew Holmes of GWAH GT Team has stated that he is thinking of an early exit from Season Two of the Thursday Night GT Championship. Holmes has stated that: “When the league moves to Assetto Corsa, everyone will be reset again, and realistically I’m not in with a shout at the championship this season. So, it would make sense to get an early start. I want to be back in the chase for Season Three, and for that to happen I need to get as much of a feel for the new platform as I can. Unless I can get the M3 to a point where I’m comfortable with it, there’s not much point in hanging around.” Andrew knew this season would be tough, being a new wheel user, but his theory does make sense. So, will he exit early and re-join for Season Three? Only time will tell when we get to the Nϋrbϋrgring.

Dont You Even Think About It Mr Holmes Your Still In This Championship For Sure As Is Alot Of Others im Way Back Compaired To Ben And Adel ect So With That Said You Are Beating Me In The Championship So Far so for someone that is struggling then thats a great achievement so far And Your Our S1 Champion Wouldn't Look Good For You Or The Group If You Leave We Cant Force You To Do Anything But As Adel Said We All Believe In Your Ability To Be There On The Wheel As Your Not That Far Off Atm, Just Head Down And Find The Right Setup 4 You Try Mapping Your Mercedes Setup To The M3 Like I Showed You See If You get A Better Feel Of The Car

Hey guys, my new wheel arrived today so i will officially be back to race tomorrow at Brno! Look forward to racing you all again! Although i probably won't be very fast, with little practice, plus i don't know Brno fully off by heart.

P.S. i Ordered some T3PA Pedals aswell which will hopefully help me, as the standard T150 pedals are pretty s**t lol.

I'd like to see some more team racing. I think everyone can benefit from having a teammate. It's good to have someone to bounce ideas off of and help with setups. The Renault Series liveries promote teams, and those cars are interesting to say the least.

Hey guys, my new wheel arrived today so i will officially be back to race tomorrow at Brno! Look forward to racing you all again! Although i probably won't be very fast, with little practice, plus i don't know Brno fully off by heart.

P.S. i Ordered some T3PA Pedals aswell which will hopefully help me, as the standard T150 pedals are pretty s**t lol.

Great news Liam good to have you back

Where Instead Of Going Off Your Setup He Just Puts All The Setup Markers At The Same Place As It Is On His Mercedes Instead Of Going Off The Numbers Might Give Him A More Comfortable Feel In The Car If It Setup Is How His Mercedes Was Just A Thought Not That You Would Need To Do This @Gareth Williams
Seeing that people are devaluing trade secrets! anybody know what gizmo @Ben Milden and @Lance Loomis are using that show lap times etc?

Seeing that people are devaluing trade secrets! anybody know what gizmo @Ben Milden and @Lance Loomis are using that show lap times etc?
Its Called Pcars Dash Mate Look On The Phone App Store Do You Have A Iphone Or Android and Then Just Go On YouTube It Shows You How To Set It Up With Your Console :)
It's a good app but I recommend you use it on a tablet. The bigger the screen the better the app.

I'm going to run the that caddy I've seen gameplay of it nice car I like it..I'll either run independent or with someone eitherway I'm going to have fun....lol......so now Big Caddy Daddy Racing is in getting fired up lol.....but if anyone wants to be a teammate please your more than welcome cool deal....
There is no way I am calling you "Big Daddy Caddy".

Barcelona Test One schedule For Sky Sports F1

Monday February 22
Paddock Uncut: 1st Test Day One: 9pm
Ted's Notebook 1st Test Day One: 9.15pm

Tuesday February 23
Paddock Uncut: 1st Test Day Two: 9pm
Ted's Notebook 1st Test Day Two: 9.15pm

Wednesday February 24
Paddock Uncut: 1st Test Day Three: 9pm
Ted's Notebook 1st Test Day Three: 9.15pm

Thursday February 25
Paddock Uncut: 1st Test Day Four: 9pm
Ted's Notebook 1st Test Day Four: 9.15pm

Pre-season Test dates:
February 22-25: Barcelona, Spain.
March 1-4: Barcelona, Spain.

@Adel Elsayed :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 9 13.2%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 9 13.2%
  • Thursday

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Friday

Votes: 28 41.2%
  • Saturday

Votes: 32 47.1%