Status
Not open for further replies.
I know we are all excited for this release. What I don't know is how many people intend to a) play it on the xbox one and b) would like to join some sort of a formal league here at Race Department.

There are so many possibilities, I've had to calm myself down from getting lost in them. However, my main passion, IndyCar, will probably not be able to be run until the DLC with the ovals comes to the Xbox One.

That said, what sort of series would you like to see? Personally, ones that come to mind are Tudor United Sports Car Series, WEC, British Touring Car, and DTM. One of these could fill the gap for me until IndyCar is possible, but others may have better ideas.

Please indicate below if you are interested and what sort of times you are available and which series' you prefer. We could follow the actual schedule of many a series, due to the timing of the release. Personally, if they get the ovals out before IndyCar starts, I'll probably turn my focus there, but nothing would prevent running another alongside.

The anticipation is killing me! :sick:

Is it the one that costs 4.49? I guess if i wanna have that little extra edge i should probably get it?

This is it here.
image.png

We have a great champion to show for this league... gives up after 3 minutes of struggling. Wheelspin will be scared. Head down and work you idiot. You got the speed. You don't need Gareth or Adam or anyone. You can do it yourself. There are 15 out of 16 people who believe on you bouncing back and somehow that 1 person who doesn't is you. Unbelievable. You will be up here, and with how the points work everyone is in it. So stop with the drama and lets race
I intend to dominate season three

Brno.PNG

The Circuit
The Brno circuit in the Czech Republic is a very good all-round circuit for GT3 cars; it has long straights, fast corners, slower corners and long sweeping corners. This circuit is where @Adam Morris dominated last season in his M3 GT, can one of the GWAH drivers do the same in at least one of the races here? The track is tough on tyres, but with the shorter races in Season Two, tyres should not be an issue. Here is the first opportunity we will see this.

Setup Guide
Here is @Adam Morris presenting his season two feature, Setup Guide. Enjoy, watch and learn!

Press Conference
Q: How would you rate your performance in Dubai?
Q: Do you think this circuit will suit your car and why?
Q: Where do you aim to finish this week?
Q: After rounds one to four, where do you see yourself in the championship chase?

Press Conference
Q: How would you rate your performance in Dubai?
Overall about 8/10 won the feature race but damage in sprint meant I struggled to 5th

No and because of our cars characteristics but then again we thought we would struggle in Bathurst and Dubai so positive thoughts

Impossible to say we are not as fast as GWAH and ADOM here so p5 in feature and maybe sneak a podium in the sprint. Two podiums would be a huge save for us here.

Q: After rounds one to four, where do you see yourself in the championship chase?
I see myself first lol. I think we as a team have maximised both races we got lucky with the weather in Bathurst and had genuine pace at Dubai. So for the rest of the season we should be able to fight at 90% of the tracks

Press Conference
Q:
How would you rate your performance in Dubai?
4/10. Better than I expected. I didn't have great pace but at least I got points for one of my worse tracks on the calendar.

No. The car has a really lazy front end and easily understeers. With most of the track containing of medium speed corners, understeer is certain. Also due to the high attitude the Aston Martin is done on power as well.

At the back. I personally don't like this track and Brno is one of the worst tracks for using the Thrustmaster T80.

My season doesn't begin until Imola where I'm finally on the pace and after Hockenheim I will have my Logitech G29. So hopefully I'll be faster.

I hope to be at the top of the midfield by the end of this season, hopefully challenging for one or two podiums and maybe a win :sneaky:

Last edited:
The mandatory caution idea I am just not sure about, I understand it will bring the field back close together but it just adds a bit too much of a false nature to proceedings. The first half of the race is more or less negated and drivers performing well during it just have their progress wiped out.. I don't really think it's is a fair system and leads to too much of a contrived result in my view. Just my opinion of course and I'm happy to be persuaded otherwise.

Peter, you need to study up on "NASCAR Logic" which has three rules:

1. Do what France wants.
2. Do what will bring in the most revenue through blatant showmanship not based on competition continuity.
3. If rule #2 cannot be inferred, see rule #1.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes