Status
Not open for further replies.
I know we are all excited for this release. What I don't know is how many people intend to a) play it on the xbox one and b) would like to join some sort of a formal league here at Race Department.

There are so many possibilities, I've had to calm myself down from getting lost in them. However, my main passion, IndyCar, will probably not be able to be run until the DLC with the ovals comes to the Xbox One.

That said, what sort of series would you like to see? Personally, ones that come to mind are Tudor United Sports Car Series, WEC, British Touring Car, and DTM. One of these could fill the gap for me until IndyCar is possible, but others may have better ideas.

Please indicate below if you are interested and what sort of times you are available and which series' you prefer. We could follow the actual schedule of many a series, due to the timing of the release. Personally, if they get the ovals out before IndyCar starts, I'll probably turn my focus there, but nothing would prevent running another alongside.

The anticipation is killing me! :sick:

It is the final corner and Andrews M3, but he didn't overtake me on that turn but a couple of turns before hand.

I have no personally involvement in this and I believe Nic got this from my livestream

If the stewards want me to make a video for them I will.
No Mate Its OK Dont Worry As its Not Taken By Yourself Nothing Will Go On From That I Think Nics Using That As An Example To The Point I Was Making About Everyone Else Being Just As Guilty so you have no need to worry

Indeed it is mate. I chose not to protest and I won't protest anyone because I believe that we can all have the discretion to sort out differences out with each other and respect each other on track. But I only posted this to illustrate your point, and I'm quite content with my penalty, I deserved it :whistling:
Cheers Mate That Was A Good Help To Make My Point

Clarification
and Updated Penalty's For Track Extensions

.As Ive Seen So Far Everyone In This Group Myself Included Is Guilty Of Over-Extending The Track At Some Point Weather That May Be S1 or S2 But Its Coming To Our Attention That If This Carries On We Are Going To End Up With People Complaining Every Race That Says Adams Extended once The Whole Race Or So On, Its A Waste Of The Stewards Time For Incidents That Should Be Clear Cut Rules and also The Organizers Time When We Have To Start Talking To Drivers Regarding This.

This Is Not Acceptable All 4 Wheels Over The Line And Kurbs Plus Theres Almost A Cars Width Between the M3 and The Kurb This Is A NNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
image-png.121736

Car On The Left Is Clearly Showing This Is A Track Extension Anything With All 4 Wheels Over The White Line And Kurb Which Is A Big NNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!.
Project-CARS-1.jpg

As You Can See Here The Mercedes Is Still 2 wheels Inside The Track With The Majority Of The Car Still On The Kurb This Is Fine.
4.jpg

Now Heres A Tricky One Yes The Cars All The Way Over The White Line Here But It Remains Partly On The Kurb Not The Astro-Turf Run Off As We Have Stated At The Start Of S1 and S2 If 2 Wheels Remain On The Kurb But Also His Full Car Is On The Kurb so This Is Allowed But Could Also Be Seen As Extending Depending On Severity Of The Incident More So When Racing Someone to Allow Maximum Space In The Turns If Where To Be Seen Doing This All The Time And Gaining By Doing So It May be Looked Into As We Are Still Learning All Track Limits For Some Circuits.
project-cars.jpg

images
Like This 1 At Spa This Would Be Acceptable.

This Is Acceptable
400028603.jpg

This Is Acceptable
hqdefault.jpg

I Hope This helps Anyone That Didn't Understand Fully :)

Penalty's Are To Be Discussed Between Myself @Ben Milden @Jonathan Seekings @Rob McEwan To Find The Best Solution To Try And Stop This Happening As The Stewards Time Is Being Wasted Solving Petty Arguments So Stay Tuned.
To be fair as my M3 is in the shot above I will clarify, I lost the rear on exit and to keep the car from spinning I ended up there. Also I did not gain time as I was not on the throttle whilst off the track or return to, if anything I lost time.

HOLMES CONSIDERING EARLY EXIT
Andrew Holmes of GWAH GT Team has stated that he is thinking of an early exit from Season Two of the Thursday Night GT Championship. Holmes has stated that: “When the league moves to Assetto Corsa, everyone will be reset again, and realistically I’m not in with a shout at the championship this season. So, it would make sense to get an early start. I want to be back in the chase for Season Three, and for that to happen I need to get as much of a feel for the new platform as I can. Unless I can get the M3 to a point where I’m comfortable with it, there’s not much point in hanging around.” Andrew knew this season would be tough, being a new wheel user, but his theory does make sense. So, will he exit early and re-join for Season Three? Only time will tell when we get to the Nϋrbϋrgring.

HOLMES CONSIDERING EARLY EXIT
Andrew Holmes of GWAH GT Team has stated that he is thinking of an early exit from Season Two of the Thursday Night GT Championship. Holmes has stated that: “When the league moves to Assetto Corsa, everyone will be reset again, and realistically I’m not in with a shout at the championship this season. So, it would make sense to get an early start. I want to be back in the chase for Season Three, and for that to happen I need to get as much of a feel for the new platform as I can. Unless I can get the M3 to a point where I’m comfortable with it, there’s not much point in hanging around.” Andrew knew this season would be tough, being a new wheel user, but his theory does make sense. So, will he exit early and re-join for Season Three? Only time will tell when we get to the Nϋrbϋrgring.

That's the most pathetic thing I've read all season. Sorry but that's poor

Gotta step up Andrew ;)
Do you not want to win back to back championships

It doesn't matter if someone is a second quicker a lap anymore, this new format has already showed how it can shake the usual order up, you can still quite easily win races

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 12 14.3%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 9 10.7%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 9 10.7%
  • Thursday

Votes: 11 13.1%
  • Friday

Votes: 32 38.1%
  • Saturday

Votes: 45 53.6%