RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
That was great fun, thanks guys! :thumbsup: I haven't raced these for ages so it was good to take them out for a spin again. Some really close racing going on... I'm not sure who it was, but I literally did a whole lap side-by-side with them in race one! Great stuff. :cool:

Count me in. I forgot how quick these cars are! It's difficult stepping out of the x bow and into these beasts. My leaderboard times are from weeks ago, and I'm not even close atm.:mad:

So I beat my previous best lap by 0.12 sec, but I was 0.9 sec slower through the first two sectors than my previous best lap :confused: darned if I can get that 0.9 back.:poop: :O_o:

KO

So I beat my previous best lap by 0.12 sec, but I was 0.9 sec slower through the first two sectors than my previous best lap :confused: darned if I can get that 0.9 back.:poop: :O_o:

KO
Don’t worry. I would hit a wall on this track car combo, and it felt like I couldn’t get any faster. But once I walked away for s bit, and came back I’d gain a sec! it’s just like that with these cars.

stevem

GearGrinder
Don’t worry. I would hit a wall on this track car combo, and it felt like I couldn’t get any faster. But once I walked away for s bit, and came back I’d gain a sec! it’s just like that with these cars.
Are you guys messing with tire pressures? My leaderboard time is slower than my practice times with 20 psi tires.

Are you guys messing with tire pressures? My leaderboard time is slower than my practice times with 20 psi tires.
Not yet. What I normally do is run leaderboard to get fastest setup, then go to normal practice to see if tire pressure and fuel loads make a difference. I wish you can flash to start of lap in practice like you can in leaderboards. That’s the main reason I even use the leaderboard.

BP

Premium
I will be there, sign me up!

fr90 at imola, hard to forget
CDB49F1F1AEE75D06A67BBAFF3D0BC2AFD7DDF1D

Steve Miller comes to mind:

Flyyyy like an eagle, let my spirit carry me,I wanna flyyyyy....:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

How much money have you spend on your current simracing hardware

• €0-150

Votes: 87 19.4%