Nurburgring 1967

Tracks Nurburgring 1967 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
WilliamTRiker updated Nurburgring 1967 with a new update entry:

Nürburgring 1967 V0.9

V0.9:
-------------------
-Replay cameras
-Touristenfahrten has no replay cameras, because replay cameras require an AI line. In order to have this layout to be as freely as it should, it needs to have no AI line at all.
-AI line for the main and back straights around the pit straight and pit box positions have been modified in order to bypass a problem that arises with replay cameras when going through the pits.
-Full CSP configuration file
-Includes full night mode
-Winter...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Thanks for the update! Just downloaded it, was only able to test for a little bit; noticed it's a bit taxing on the gpu side and it's winter all along, even if you set the date to june. :)

20191220095925_1.jpg

Offtopic: it's possible to add the csp extension file in the track's own folder (tested, works); you can check this for reference:

:thumbsup:

Last edited:
Thanks for the update! Just downloaded it, was only able to test for a little bit; noticed it's a bit taxing on the gpu side and it's winter all along, even if you set the date to june. :)

View attachment 339727

Offtopic: it's possible to add the csp extension file in the track's own folder (tested, works); you can check this for reference:

:thumbsup:

Thanks! i'll look into that

Hi, outstanding work as always but I noticed a significant GPU increase; FPS are not that good any longer as before. Just my imagination?

I tested version 0.8.1 vs 0.9 and my rig runs the exact same FPS with a very basic track config file.
With the full track config file released in 0.9 and currently available in github, there's a FPS drop of 2-3. Not a massive drop.

Maybe the problem is CSP itself? More than a few people report FPS drops since version 0.1.35, probably has to do with that...

In the version history available here, there's still the 0.8.1 version available to download. You can test yourself and tell me if you see a difference. There shouldn't be such a difference either because the 3D model improvements in 0.9 were not that big to create that kind of problem. If anything related to the track has to do with it it's the track config file.

I tested version 0.8.1 vs 0.9 and my rig runs the exact same FPS with a very basic track config file.
With the full track config file released in 0.9 and currently available in github, there's a FPS drop of 2-3. Not a massive drop.

Maybe the problem is CSP itself? More than a few people report FPS drops since version 0.1.35, probably has to do with that...

In the version history available here, there's still the 0.8.1 version available to download. You can test yourself and tell me if you see a difference. There shouldn't be such a difference either because the 3D model improvements in 0.9 were not that big to create that kind of problem. If anything related to the track has to do with it it's the track config file.

Yapp, I think that CSP in the current build is fckd up. Hope that Ilja will do some optimization in the future.

Sorry to interrupt but I can't seem to get this track to work. I've tried installing the files various ways (all manually) and none seem to work. The tracks appear in game but when I select one and run it the game starts loading it it but crashes. Any suggestions?

Sorry to interrupt but I can't seem to get this track to work. I've tried installing the files various ways (all manually) and none seem to work. The tracks appear in game but when I select one and run it the game starts loading it it but crashes. Any suggestions?
There's a few people reporting that, i honestly don't have the slightest clue of what could be the reason. Did you try version 0.8.1? send me your log file in documents/assetto corsa/logs/log.txt
Maybe i could discover whats the problem
Are you running the game via CM? or original interface? If you use CM try disabling Custom Shaders Patch

Ok my problem is that i got the tracks in my assetto corsa menu but when i start them it beginst to load but after a few seconds it kicks me back to the track menu.
Thanks for the help;)

i dont know if the reply was send so i will do it again
The tracks are in my track menu but when i tried to play them it begins to load and after a few seconds it kicks me back to the track menu

I had the same Problem. The last line of my log file was:
ERROR: Shader ksPerPixelMultiMap_emissive NOT FOUND, RETURNING NULL

A quick google search showed that the missing file is part of a shader pack:

Downloaded the latest version, put the files in the right folder and it worked.
At least for me. Hope this helps.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back