Nurburgring 1967

Tracks Nurburgring 1967 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
  • Deleted member 955978

Agreed.
With the ifs and whys out of the way.
Still it will be a conversion, not a beloved scratch made one...

Noticing two issues primarily.

1: The Spectators in VR Glitch out and only show black boxes where they would be positioned - rather than having their normal textures, I failed to get a screenshot of this because fumbling around in a VR headset for my CTRL+PrintScreen is difficult

2: The road "Dips" really significantly near the track edges (last 10-30 Millimeters) and this causes the car to either bottom our or sometimes the wheels to glitch through the surface. I know the Nurb had road crown (and still does) but the effect is causing the car to glitch through into the grass sometimes and destroy the suspension of the GPL 67 cars,

I will record/get screenshots of these if I can find a little time to do so in order to show you how they look real time from a drivers perspective.I appreciate all the work you're doing on this project and am very excited to see where it goes :)

Last edited:
Noticing two issues primarily.

1: The Spectators in VR Glitch out and only show black boxes where they would be positioned - rather than having their normal textures, I failed to get a screenshot of this because fumbling around in a VR headset for my CTRL+PrintScreen is difficult

2: The road "Dips" really significantly near the track edges (last 10-30 Millimeters) and this causes the car to either bottom our or sometimes the wheels to glitch through the surface. I know the Nurb had road crown (and still does) but the effect is causing the car to glitch through into the grass sometimes and destroy the suspension of the GPL 67 cars,

I will record/get screenshots of these if I can find a little time to do so in order to show you how they look real time from a drivers perspective.I appreciate all the work you're doing on this project and am very excited to see where it goes :)

1: I don't have VR so if this effect only appears in VR i wont be able to reproduce it myself. If you can get some pics of it would be nice.

2: I will try to reproduce this.. in what corners have you seen this happening? like when you go into the apex?

1: I don't have VR so if this effect only appears in VR i wont be able to reproduce it myself. If you can get some pics of it would be nice.

2: I will try to reproduce this.. in what corners have you seen this happening? like when you go into the apex?

Mostly on straights in between corners on the very edges of the tarmac like the straight after the Karussel before Hohe Acht begins or after Exmuhle on the way to Lauda and on the exit of Bergwerk

Not having to do grass might be considered a boost, no? :thumbsup:

New Shaders Patch enables precedural generation.
Screenshot_bo_singer_ks_nordschleife_28-10-119-12-29-51.jpg

WilliamTRiker updated Nurburgring 1967 with a new update entry:

Nürburgring 1967 V0.5, 4 layouts.

V0.5:

-Sudschleife and Gesamtstrecke layouts included:

You will notice the Sudschleife has new shrubs and plants. The nordschleife lacks these at the moment, but these are the same kind of vegetation that will be added into the nordschleife for the next update.

-New physical road mesh: new bumpier feeling

Complete new physical mesh, feels a lot bumpier, but not in a violent way for the wheel, so it's a big improvement.

-Elevation fix in the south loop:

The sudschleife "template"...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Great progress! Thanks!

By the way, another great step towards realism in the new shaders patch is the addition of bounced light:

Black Cat County and a few others are already using it (excerpt from ks_black_cat_county.ini):

[BOUNCED_LIGHT]
SUPPORTED=1
OBJECT_MESHES=?farm?, ?low?
OBJECT_MATERIALS=cuts, billboard_front, billboard_base, fence?, grass, signs, grail?, house?, cactus, farm, windpump, Water_tower_rusty, welcome, _WoodenDock?
SPOT_MATERIALS=rocks_big, wall
DEPTH_EXPANSION_STEPS=0
CLIP_POINT_0=192.5, 79.29, 494.18
CLIP_POINT_1=-197.41, 3.05, -776.9
CLIP_POINT_2=-186.86, 5.69, -813.57
CLIP_POINT_3=-152.44, 7.34, -919.94
CLIP_POINT_4=-92.23, 9.42, -992.24
CLIP_POINT_5=-175.93, 7.17, -861.12
CLIP_POINT_6=-176.1, 4.49, -570.24
CLIP_POINT_7=-123.86, 9.18, -962.21
CLIP_POINT_8=-168.8, 9.02, -886.79
CLIP_POINT_9=-80.8, -23.48, -1217.63
CLIP_POINT_10=-165.31, -15.31, -1047.88
CLIP_POINT_11=-1050.61, -19.93, 270.1
CLIP_POINT_12=-130.34, 36.79, -603.93
CLIP_POINT_13=-8.96, 73.97, -512.38
CLIP_POINT_14=84.17, 83.29, -618.2

EDIT: just noticed that something i was dreaming about for the last 20 years happened: north and south loops joined. :inlove:

Last edited:
Track cams only work on nordschleife layout. Also will there be a trackday layout eventually?

Yes this is mentioned in the overview track characteristics. I didn't make any replay cameras yet, it's a long work and i haven't put priority on it yet. The nordschleife replays were made by another person. I hope the next update can have replay cameras for all the layouts.

About the track day layout, i'm thinking on a tourist layout to be included for next updates

thanks you so much for the work and especially the 4 layouts, really great but...
I feel more ffb in the kuno's nord than in this one, it shoulb be the opposite given the state of the road ?
(sorry if it's not english,google trad)

thanks you so much for the work and especially the 4 layouts, really great but...
I feel more ffb in the kuno's nord than in this one, it shoulb be the opposite given the state of the road ?
(sorry if it's not english,google trad)

Hi, yes but you have to take into account that the Kunos nordschleife is laserscanned... so to achieve that kind of road detail is not so easy starting from a completely flat road. The actual road in this last update is the best so far, it's bumpier in a way that won't unsettle the wheel in a bad way, and in my opinion is good enough, so my priority now is gonna be all the rest of the track. In time i will see if i can do something else regarding this aspect.

People if you want to use CSP's GrassFX, this is the file to do so.

Drop it inside: assettocorsa\extension\config\tracks\loaded if you have CM set to install track config files automatically

Attachments

• nurburgring1967.ini
    416 bytes · Views: 142
Last edited:
[I've removed some off-topic posts from this thread.]

Guys - please read our Terms of Service and think twice before posting stuff that has no place here.
I don't want to ban anyone.

Last edited:

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.4%
  • More leagues

Votes: 41 19.4%
  • Prizes

Votes: 43 20.4%
  • Trophies

Votes: 24 11.4%