Nurburgring 1967

Tracks Nurburgring 1967 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
hi mate,
first of awesome work! the layout is really good. I agree with stef bord, the track was allot more bumpy.
Also why is the steilstrecke not in it? Its closed of. Back in those times you had the choice to go up the steep and dangorous steilstrecke or take the fast carousell. Id love to see it in some update!

keep up the grater work!!!

I'm thinking in a way to make it bumpier without having it rattling the wheel in a mean way... it's not so easy, not just a matter of applying a displacement modifier, so it's something i'll study slowly and carefully.

The steilstrecke was in fact used back in the day, but certainly NOT for racing. Its construction wasn't even planned along with the original project. Some minor events took place there around 1930. People could pass through the steilstrecke in tourist runs, but i'm not sure until what year. I believe in the sixties this wasn't happening anymore. Looks like the last motor events that took place there were a motorcycles tour in 1969, and the 1965 and 1966 Hans Stuck driving courses that used the karousell and then immediatelly went downhill using the steilstrecke creating a little circuit. I've been thinking about recreating this little "circuit" as a layout, but not a priority as of this moment. Maybe will come as a surprise in some future update after the sudschleife is done. :thumbsup:

Cheers!

1966_steilstreckehanseat

I'm thinking in a way to make it bumpier without having it rattling the wheel in a mean way... it's not so easy, not just a matter of applying a displacement modifier, so it's something i'll study slowly and carefully.

I have found that the best way (for me) to make a track bumpy without rattling the wheel is to apply a random noise modifier to the centreline spline, rather than to the mesh itself. That way, any undulations introduced are the same across the whole width of the track, and both wheels are affected at the same time. You can really get the suspension working hard without much FFB being transmitted to your wheel, allowing you to then apply some fine noise to the mesh to give that nice road feel.

I use 3ds max and a spline/loft method for my tracks, so this might not be any use to you.

I have found that the best way (for me) to make a track bumpy without rattling the wheel is to apply a random noise modifier to the centreline spline, rather than to the mesh itself. That way, any undulations introduced are the same across the whole width of the track, and both wheels are affected at the same time. You can really get the suspension working hard without much FFB being transmitted to your wheel, allowing you to then apply some fine noise to the mesh to give that nice road feel.

I use 3ds max and a spline/loft method for my tracks, so this might not be any use to you.

It's not going to be useful in this track, but i'll remember this in a future project. Thanks!!

• Deleted member 955978

Ok, this is a very heavy censored thread. That’s the only reason I post here again.

every single ****ing post against this project (may it be subjective or not) has been removed here!

I say it again, the rF1 Port this project is about is already out there, not much has changed under new hands. Just some bushes and fences here and there. It’s basically the same!

so I don’t get the praises...

Well, it will be deleted that way or the other....

Shame on you, RD.

• Deleted member 955978

Edit: sorry, there ARE two threads about the same topic.....:O_o:

No censorship here, sorry I mixed them threads up.

still, my point stands.

• Deleted member 955978

So here is the rF1 conversion.
Compare it to TRikers version.

So here is the rF1 conversion.
Compare it to TRikers version.
First off you can take anything Gilles does and throw it out the window. He's a thief and scum of the modding community. Yes they may be based on the same original model but Gilles didn't do a single thing to it to make it better in AC. At least William is putting the time and effort in to fix the track mesh to work with AC and give the road some actual character.

• Deleted member 955978

First off you can take anything Gilles does and throw it out the window. He's a thief and scum of the modding community. Yes they may be based on the same original model but Gilles didn't do a single thing to it to make it better in AC. At least William is putting the time and effort in to fix the track mesh to work with AC and give the road some actual character.
Totally agree, it’s a rip. And nothing added to it by that guy. It’s a bad way to do. Agreed.

seeing the same version here, given TRiker did some loving tender care, does no difference whatsoever.
It’s still the same old lame.
We need a scratch made one.
It will not come now.

Maybe I've been too much echauferting.
Maybe I will learn blender to do a 1938 version on my own.

Over and out.

• Deleted member 955978

Ah, let’s get some fun here....

A profunding new modder get on one of the most asked historic tracks.

Getting asked about the foundations of that said track, he stumbled....

Getting the roots of that said track pushed into said creators face, he just joked around.

Driving that said track by that said ˋcreator´ showed a compelling similarity.

Still that ˋcreator´ claims to do an original....

see for yourself.

• Deleted member 955978

So TRicker, I profoundly damasked you as a RIPPER!

You just put an emoji there....

You are just a stupid ripper, nothing else.
And as part of RD stuff you shouldn’t be allowed to post ripped stuff here,
So **** off!

Mijuki, stop hating on other people just because they didn't use their time doing what YOU wanted them to do. It's getting boring. Smoke some weed, take a beer, smile and be grateful for what you have.

You saying that all i've done with this track is adding "just some bushes and fences here and there" shows me the fact that you actually don't have the slightest clue of what you are talking about...

Maybe getting actually involved and having your own project gives you some humbleness, respect and the ability to do serious analysis towards other people's work. I would be sincerely looking forward to your personal projects, because just as you demand idealism and perfection from other people, i'm sure that's what you would demand from yourself.

By the way, i have my conversion approval for the rF track, i have it since like 2 years ago. And if RD want's to look at it, they just need to ask me for it.

Cheers!

• Deleted member 955978

Mijuki, stop hating on other people just because they didn't use their time doing what YOU wanted them to do. It's getting boring. Smoke some weed, take a beer, smile and be grateful for what you have.

You saying that all i've done with this track is adding "just some bushes and fences here and there" shows me the fact that you actually don't have the slightest clue of what you are talking about...

Maybe getting actually involved and having your own project gives you some humbleness, respect and the ability to do serious analysis towards other people's work. I would be sincerely looking forward to your personal projects, because just as you demand idealism and perfection from other people, i'm sure that's what you would demand from yourself.

By the way, i have my conversion approval for the rF track, i have it since like 2 years ago. And if RD want's to look at it, they just need to ask me for it.

Cheers!
Well Dude,
If that’s really true, show us!

do you really got the go to for this to work on?

why shouldanyboby do that?

It’s a fishy one, do better if you can!

Of course i have the go for this conversion! Just as i asked for permission to do the Fuji 1968 conversion. Why do you think my file includes the original rF readme?

Unless you are a RD moderator i have nothing to show to you, go act mod cop elsewhere. You're now trying to destroy this because no one agreed with you, how despicable.

• Deleted member 955978

Of course i have the go for this conversion! Just as i asked for permission to do the Fuji 1968 conversion. Why do you think my file includes the original rF readme?

Unless you are a RD moderator i have nothing to show to you, go act mod cop elsewhere. You're now trying to destroy this because no one agreed with you, how despicable.
No I don’t want to destroy what you do....
Do as you please for Pete’s sake.
I just want the community to know WHAT you do here.
Please commence.

I just want the community to know WHAT you do here.

I think it's pretty clear if you read the OP's first post:

Nurburgring 1967 (BETA)
Original tracks made by Nick303 and Motorfx, then merged and improved by Kackbratze for rFactor.
Converted and improved for Assetto Corsa by me.

If @WilliamTRiker has permission to convert the track (as he says he has), I don't see the problem :O_o:

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 19 24.7%
  • More leagues

Votes: 18 23.4%
  • Prizes

Votes: 16 20.8%
  • Trophies

Votes: 8 10.4%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 5 6.5%