Nurburgring 1967

Tracks Nurburgring 1967 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Much improved indeed! With all layouts!
At last the full Nurburgring lives in AC (I'm tempted to add lots more exclamation points here!).

If I may make a suggestion for further improvement, I would tone down a little the new improved road texture (less contrast? or more desaturated? maybe). I found the tramac a tad too "colorful", and the large dark spots sometime create the illusion of a dip or curvature in the shape of road at a few corners. Nothing major, really enjoying it its current state. Thanks again for your dedication to this project.

Much improved indeed! With all layouts!
At last the full Nurburgring lives in AC (I'm tempted to add lots more exclamation points here!).

If I may make a suggestion for further improvement, I would tone down a little the new improved road texture (less contrast? or more desaturated? maybe). I found the tramac a tad too "colorful", and the large dark spots sometime create the illusion of a dip or curvature in the shape of road at a few corners. Nothing major, really enjoying it its current state. Thanks again for your dedication to this project.

Thank you!
It's an interesting point. I'll definitely consider it for future updates.

Cheers!

Hi William, i too can vouch for it being pretty well optimized at this early stage, ran a few 24 car races on it, smooth as butter. Did notice that one type of pine tree and some objects here and there seemed a bit darker than the rest, and I got a slight impression that the road texture made it seem a bit concave.

This (sud+nord) is a dream come true.

Hi William, i too can vouch for it being pretty well optimized at this early stage, ran a few 24 car races on it, smooth as butter. Did notice that one type of pine tree and some objects here and there seemed a bit darker than the rest, and I got a slight impression that the road texture made it seem a bit concave.

This (sud+nord) is a dream come true.

Thank you!.
If you can assist me with some screenshots i would appreciate it, so i can identify faster these objects that need some tuning.

Cheers!

Still, really well done. :thumbsup:

Graphic card, Nvidia GeForce GTX 650 Ti

Attachments

• Nordschleife 1967-W.jpg
    Nordschleife 1967-W.jpg
    368.9 KB · Views: 171
Help please. I cannot get this mod to load. It shows in my library but when I try to load it, it crashes back to the load page. Maybe I've not downloaded it correctly? Can anybody please tell me the correct download path to use. Thanks in advance for any assist

WilliamTRiker updated Nurburgring 1967 with a new update entry:

Nürburgring 1967 V0.8, 6 layouts.

V0.8:

-Steilstrecke Loop and Touristenfahrten layouts included

-The Steilstrecke loop was the same loop used in Scuderia Hanseat's drivers training back in 65' and 66' for the purpose of karousell training, but this time reversed.

-Touristenfahrten layout has all roads open. It's just a free roam layout, not race. You can spawn in Ex-Muhle if you choose "Hotlap Start"

-Final vegetation.

-Small tree shaders adjustments.

-Small AI fix (going into the sudschleife from sudkehre)...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 98 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 176 14.1%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 352 28.1%
  • 100% offline racing