Nurburgring 1967

Tracks Nurburgring 1967 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
I had the same Problem. The last line of my log file was:

A quick google search showed that the missing file is part of a shader pack:

Downloaded the latest version, put the files in the right folder and it worked.
At least for me. Hope this helps.

Ahhh yes thank you this enlightens the issue. Makes total sense. For 0.9 i applied that shader into some objects in the scene in order to make building lights for the night.

To anyone with these kind of issues try downloading the quoted package and drop the content of "new" folder into assettocorsa/system/shaders

Judging by the conversation it would appear I'm suffering the same issue (I'm on VR so it crashes instead of returning to the menu, does that even when I leave a track for menu). Is it possible to install these shaders without CM?if so, may I ask how?

EDIT: I'll give it a shot later

Judging by the conversation it would appear I'm suffering the same issue (I'm on VR so it crashes instead of returning to the menu, does that even when I leave a track for menu). Is it possible to install these shaders without CM?if so, may I ask how?

EDIT: I'll give it a shot later

I know you solved it but in case anyone else with the same problem reads this, yes they can be installed without CM, just following the instructions in my last comments. Download the shaders pack from https://github.com/ac-custom-shaders-patch/sdk-shaders and place the files in assettocorsa/system/shaders

Cheers!

You requested some info about the glitch I saw. It can be seen on my youtube video here:
Its weird flickering during replay, but during normal driving, nothing happens. everything seems rather normal. hopefully this helps.

You requested some info about the glitch I saw. It can be seen on my youtube video here:
Its weird flickering during replay, but during normal driving, nothing happens. everything seems rather normal. hopefully this helps.

Ah yes. I know what it is. It's just the cameras from the main straight switching. I'll try to fix it.
In the meanwhile you can just try to drive that part closer to the left fence, and this problem won't happen.

Last edited:
WilliamTRiker updated Nurburgring 1967 with a new update entry:

Nürburgring 1967 V1.0

2020-01-24, V1.0:

• Wet versions for all layouts (Thanks to Alberto Fracasso for the textures)
  • Tire groove and skids around the track in all layouts.
  • Set of balloons included in every dry layout.
  • Background images for CSP's New Loading Screen. (This extension must be enabled and "Use extension/backgrounds images" box ticked).
  • Stationary vehicle models added into the scenario, including ambulance, fire truck, caravans and other vehicles.
  • CSP config seasons fix. (This...

Read the rest of this update entry...

WilliamTRiker updated Nurburgring 1967 with a new update entry:

Nürburgring 1967 V1.0.1

V1.0:

• Wet versions for all layouts (Thanks to Alberto Fracasso for the textures)
  • Tire groove and skids around the track in all layouts.
  • Set of balloons included in every dry layout.
  • Background images for CSP's New Loading Screen. (This extension must be enabled and "Use extension/backgrounds images" box ticked).
  • Stationary vehicle models added into the scenario, including ambulance, fire truck, caravans and other vehicles.
  • CSP config seasons fix. (This is already...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back