Nurburgring 1967

Tracks Nurburgring 1967 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Sorry man, seasons is not possible without Custom Shaders Patch. I would advise you to get CM, it's feature rich, it enhances the experience by 1000x. Maybe at first can be confusing because it has so much stuff, but after you learn to use it, you won't look back ever again.

Ok, i'll give a try, thank you

CM installed, also Custom Shaders Patch , but still no snow on at Nurburgring...I am doing something wrong:thumbsdown:
Also make sure you install Sol and the Sol app you can find here in RD or in the following discord channel: https://discord.gg/MtZW49
When you download an app, or track or whatever you can install it very fast in CM just dragging and dropping the .rar files over the CM window. Then click on the three paralel lines button in the upper right corner and it should give you the option to install the mod you just dropped.
After that, go to CM settings tab, Custom Shaders patch tab, weather FX extension and make sure "Use seasonal adjustments" box is ticked. Then, in "Drive" tab, make sure you have set a date that corresponds to winter in north hemisphere. This you can do it clicking on the three dots at the right of "Time" slider, and click "Set specific date". I understand that when this box is unticked, it should take the actual date we are in, which is winter at this time of the year, but to make sure you better select a winter date yourself. Tell me if you can make it work. Cheers!

Thank you very much for your detailed information. Sorry but still no snow.
Everything is installed according to your instructions, but I can't see SOL in settings / app / ... so I can't activate it.
In post processing filter does not appear SOL, only the old Natural weather
I must explore SOL install guide....and CM carefully
Thanks

Is it possible to make a certain season the default? I'm using it in my 1967 championship
and since the race actually took place in August, I would like to make autumn the default. Even better of course, would be to have Content Manager be able to set individual dates
for a championship, but you don't have any control over that. The track conversion and what you've done with it since, is absolutely phenomenal. Thank you for all your work!

Is it possible to make a certain season the default? I'm using it in my 1967 championship
and since the race actually took place in August, I would like to make autumn the default. Even better of course, would be to have Content Manager be able to set individual dates
for a championship, but you don't have any control over that. The track conversion and what you've done with it since, is absolutely phenomenal. Thank you for all your work!

When making custom championships i believe you can select a particular date for each race. Probably this is something you should try asking in AC Custom Shaders discord channel.
Thank you!, cheers

When trying to start a trackday with around 13 cars on the 1967 tourist (dry) track I get this message.

Any way to go round the problem, or fix it? =)

It is supposed to be like that, NO AI in touristenfahrten, you have to use the other layouts for trackday.

Untitled.png

Thank you for this awesome and complete package.

IMHO there is just one thing worries me. It's just too easy to drive compared with the Kunos modern version or the Wet Mod modern version.

Added to that the wet version doesn't spray. I am not sure why this happens. Tested all the combos Kunos smoke on/off and CSP (v. 0.1.46) new smoke on/off . Any suggestion?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back