NFS Tournament Class B

Cars NFS Tournament Class B 1.6

Login or Register an account to download this content
I couldn't blame him if some of the (usually) minor stuff I report is missed :laugh:, he even went to the trouble of redoing UI descriptions - that's more work than typing 3 digits back just for a few to notice, among more important updates to be thankful for. It's a solid update.
ZR1 fonts are back for new downloaders too.

Cheers

Last edited:
ffb on the carrera 2 is a bit better now still vibrating /rattling a little compared to other cars. Can't believe no one else feels that. On ST tires it feels better though.
And I tried several Motor firmwares since I've been updating the drivers lately with beta versions. Fanatec CSL Elite wheel for PS4 combo

But it doesn't do that on the Carrera 4?
I will try, honestly I haven't driven the carrera 4. You know when I feel it also, when trailbraking or braking while turning, barely touch the brake and the feels does a rumble, but also while turning. So idk. I will try to isolate it and give more feedback. Will also try the Singer and see if it has something in common, though it's a diferent platform it shares some stuff with the 993 iirc

Big thanks to Daniel, Jason and everyone who worked on this update. Viper visuals (one of my fav cars) are just sublime, and it's pure joy to drive. :)

You made one kid's dream come true with this.

Some big changes on the Viper too, it's not possible anymore just to slam brakes on SMs without the fronts locking up at higher speeds.

Baby lifts at speed. :)
But it's still the best looking car in the world.

Don't know if AC can differentiate between top on and off, but the top/off could use more wind noise. Love it.

Also.. there seems to be a shift up sound that i haven't been able to spot on the real car. NFS nostalgia, maybe. :)

Last edited:
No criticism, but just something I noticed since v1, as I've been looking at this car almost obsessively since the age of 11. Even if Dodge wasn't known for above mediocre manufacturing quality at the time, i still find this the most beautiful car there is.

This is not Dodge's design, but is how Dodge's manufacturing was able to make a lot of Vipers (not all, fortunately):
Screenshot_a3dr_viper_rt10_feldberg_25-10-119-15-14-38.jpg

Screenshot_a3dr_viper_rt10_feldberg_25-10-119-21-2-28.jpg

The hood fasteners, given their nanometre (cough) precision installation, made the hood warp and thus have those gaps (both yellow). You can see the difference in gap between door and hood because of the poor hood fastening:

50415_11_big - Copy.jpg

Heck, they weren't even able to match left and right on some cars:

1.jpg

4.jpg
2.jpg
dodge-viper-roadster-front-nostalgia-racing-days-mantorp-classic-festi-2018-1-640368.jpg

Later RT/10's didn't necessarily eliminate the issue (still Dodge):

dodge-viper-roadster-front-side-falkoping-nasco-yankee-meet-2018-1-624832.jpg

BUT then again, on cars sent to be reviewed or when Dodge officialy takes pics, those hood gaps are pretty much gone:

546b3bb3e55a7_-_0051992dodgeviper-lg.jpg

546b3bb29f16e_-_0011992dodgeviper-lg.jpg

Viper-RT-10-1.jpg

2.png

4.png

viper bun 3.jpg

I've worked in the car industry for close to 10 years for someone with better building quality than 90's Dodge; but if you'd measure door gaps between 3 cars, you would still have variations. This just happens.

Think this is one of the key decisions to be made before going into the modelling phase: to go with the design/intention and a well built car as a model, or with one of the lesser ones. Had the rest of this car been built by Lamborghini, this discussion wouldn't even take place. :)

Last edited:
just wanted to tell you a heart-felt THANK YOU. They say "never meet your heroes"... ...At least now you enable us to drive my all-time-favourite Porsche roadcar, the 993-c2!
Thank you so much guys!

• Deleted member 197115

Some cars in the pack missing "manual" tag.

Great mod as usual.
Phisics wise my impressions about the 993:
- excessive front lift in acceleration (from videos it seems to be much lower).
- irrecoverable 'lazy overseer' at high rear sideslip angles. I understand it must be harder to manage due to the rear weight bias but it seems too much... I tried to remove the bump-stops/lower the center of gravity and it is greatly improved so it is probably due to an imbalance between front and rear stiffness at maximum side load.

I suggest you to take a look at the data ;)

Last edited:
ttaccel_2.PNG

Hmm almost like we've tested it ourselves. Mind any inaccuracy in the 3D offset, that's been solved since. Also didn't align the cambers or rear height exactly to the video. *shrug*

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.